What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs Jets - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Time to get hodges the @@@@ out, just awful. I think he has more picks than completions the last 2 weeks. And they are going to lose to a sorry a@@ jets team as the season goes down in flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to get hodges the @@@@ out, just awful. I think he has more picks than completions the last 2 weeks. And they are going to lose to a sorry a@@ jets team as the season goes down in flames.
they don't have a lot of options..neither Hodges or Rudolph have been close to good enough

Hands are tied because Rudolph also sucks.  I have no idea how they’ve won 8 games but Tennessee is the better team at the moment.
Not many teams can lose their starting QB for the season and still stay in serious playoff contention.  The quality of backup QBs across the league is pretty sad.

Steeler defense looks rather disinterested today. Probably sick of the pathetic offense keeping them on the field for 58 minutes a game. 

Get this clown OUT of the game, good lord hodges sucks. Single handedly lost buffalo game & today's game. Garbage!

Steelers haven't gotten within a mile of sacking Darnold. Then right on que,sack forced fumble. Watt of course. 

Users who are viewing this thread