What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs Bears (where fantasy dreams will be made and others will die) (1 Viewer)

When was the last time a QB didn’t attempt a pass in the first quarter? Feels like Chicago should go for that record right now. 

Extremely poor defense, no containment. And you give them an easy first down by not playing disciplined. Very poorly coached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Kelce got past him, he should've just let him go rather than trying to grab his ###.  
Agreed. As we saw there was another defender to pick Kelce up if he went inside which he did.

Someone needs to contain the outside there unless they want Mahomes to just jog down the field all day.

Bears D good enough to prevent Hill and Kelce from performing.  Offense not good enough to keep this interesting. Zzzzzzzz

Yikes Mahomes almost threw an interception there.

KC is slow rolling their drives even though they are passing most of the time.

####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 ####### points, I’m done **** you Butker, **** you Trubisky, **** you Cooper, **** you Watson!!!! 

At least I don’t have to watch this garbage anymore. 

Go Niners!

Mitchel Ponder pops one up into the air over the middle and somehow Robinson comes down with it anyways.

I cant say he was really targeting anyone on that completion.

So stupid to compare any modern QB’s stats with someone from 25-30 years ago.

The game is so much more pass-friendly these days.

Users who are viewing this thread