Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fantasycurse42

Chiefs vs Bears (where fantasy dreams will be made and others will die)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Biabreakable said:

I was trying to be descriptive for flap since he isn't watching and might be on the 2nd bottle by now.

Probably well past that...

Edited by IheartGuinness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Could be 17-6, 17-9 if they had made the FGs along the way. 

Now it's still 17-3, need two scores to tie. 

This is some in-depth analysis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OrtonToOlsen said:

I hope some Butker owner just lost their championship on that double doink.

I bet your a blast at parties. 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chiefs passing anymore or done for the day? Matt Moore wins this game if he started. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See, the question shouldn't be "how much better would the Bears be with Mahomes?".....

The better question is "how much worse would Mahomes be with the Bears?"...

I'm not wrong.  Don't @ me

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re down twenty and checking it down for four yards with no pass rush 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

See, the question shouldn't be "how much better would the Bears be with Mahomes?".....

The better question is "how much worse would Mahomes be with the Bears?"...

I'm not wrong.  Don't @ me

That is a fair point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What on earth is Collinsworth babbling about w/r/t to A-Rob II?

That's silly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC fans can thank the Bills for trading down. We did get Tre White out of it but Mahomes isn’t this big of a stud on many teams. Andy Reid is great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope KC slings it more just for embarrassment (and my fantasy team) come on Kelce. MOP needed 75 yards! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gottabesweet said:

LMAO LMAO 4th and 23 check down 

And the routes run by Robinson and Miller didn't look near the sticks.

Especially Robinson, who was seven yards downfield.

Ahhh, Bears offense this year. 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

Sounds like a secret menu option at Taco Bell.

 

 

You do not talk about the secret menu at Taco Bell.

You. Do. Not. Talk. About the secret menu at Taco Bell.

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

KC fans can thank the Bills for trading down. We did get Tre White out of it but Mahomes isn’t this big of a stud on many teams. Andy Reid is great. 

We?  What position do you play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IheartGuinness said:

You do not talk about the secret menu at Taco Bell.

You. Do. Not. Talk. About the secret menu at Taco Bell.

"I'll take that animal style"....

 

"Sir, we don't have real meat at Taco Bell". 

 

"I'll have the Tribusky.  With mayo.  And extra regret". 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

What on earth is Collinsworth babbling about w/r/t to A-Rob II?

That's silly. 

Think about Trebisky. Where would he sit in on the Kansas City Chiefs? You have Mahomes, who is probably in a.class by himself. Then you have Matt Moore and Chad Henne. You have to think Trebisky is a couple notches lower than that. So what the Bears really want to get to is for Trebisky be their fourth or fifth guy and they have a better player at QB.

 

Collinsworth was really channeling his inner Madden with that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw the Bears. Joke of a team. Get rid of everyone running the whole damn team. Embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Screw the Bears. Joke of a team. Get rid of everyone running the whole damn team. Embarrassing 

It's KC, flap. Imagine watching the Jets every week. Then imagine they claim a 7-9 mark of mediocrity in a turbulent year and want to bring everybody back, including a GM who didn't hire the coach and a coach who hates his star player and seems to, while having a good rapport, stunt the development of your franchise at QB -- worse than Nagy and Trubisky.

That would truly suck.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OrtonToOlsen said:

So we’re NOT making the playoffs? 

That's what happens when you don't report to the officiating with your official number. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

It's KC, flap. Imagine watching the Jets every week. Then imagine they claim a 7-9 mark of mediocrity in a turbulent year and want to bring everybody back, including a GM who didn't hire the coach and a coach who hates his star player and seems to, while having a good rapport, stunt the development of your franchise at QB -- worse than Nagy and Trubisky.

That would truly suck.  

If the Jets trade Adams yikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.