What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Miracle Thread! Week 16 Championship edition. (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
What do you need MNF Packers @ Vikings?

Miracle: a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.

9.57 PPR points from Boone. I bought into the hype and probably MNF action as well and I’m a Cook owner.

Could have played Mack, Gallup, OBJ, basically any of the names I went back and forth with all week.  

So now tomorrow work day will drag and tomorrow’s game will be a wreck. Vikings don’t seem to need the game and GB is gunning for a bye. I just hope Boone catches a few passes and gets into the endzone somehow. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see this thread when I posted mine... sorry!

I'm down 26.2 with Boone, Jones and D. Hunter in HPPR. Feeling OK until Ameer Abdullah trots out for the first series.

I’ve won already in the league I lost Dalvin and Godwin but I can win $200 for most points if Dan Bailey and Danielle Hunter outscore Blake Martinez by 6.  

If I get 80 from Jones and Adams I'll win the 250k 1st prize in the FPC tourney. 

But in the real world if I get 42 from those 2 I'll win 15k for 3rd place. If I get 42 from those 2 with 28 from Adams I'll win 2nd place for 30k. 

I'm a little jacked up. I also left about 40 points on my bench in week 14. But it would have meant benching Andrews, Ingram and Jackson that week. There isn't a universe where I would have done that. 

In a much smaller stakes dynasty league I am looking to go back to back as champion. I need 54.5 from Rodgers, Adams and Jones. There is a pattern here. Here is hoping for a shootout.

Bump for the morning crowd. Going to be a long day at work. 

checked Draftkings sports book for player props tonight. Wasn’t posted yet. I’ll keep checking throughout the day. 

If I get 80 from Jones and Adams I'll win the 250k 1st prize in the FPC tourney. 

But in the real world if I get 42 from those 2 I'll win 15k for 3rd place. If I get 42 from those 2 with 28 from Adams I'll win 2nd place for 30k. 

I'm a little jacked up. I also left about 40 points on my bench in week 14. But it would have meant benching Andrews, Ingram and Jackson that week. There isn't a universe where I would have done that. 

In a much smaller stakes dynasty league I am looking to go back to back as champion. I need 54.5 from Rodgers, Adams and Jones. There is a pattern here. Here is hoping for a shootout.
Amazing! Good Luck! 

I need Everson Griffen to outscore Thielen and Eric Kendricks in ppr.  Also he's got plus 6.6.

Was up until Kelce went off

One league championship already in the books up thanks to Barkley  :headbang:

Second league I only need Boone > .6 pts.  :thumbup:  (would like a lot more to avoid any possible stat corrections)

Third league is very dicey as I need Aaron Jones > 30.47  :unsure:

Need Boone to stay under 3.5 points in PPR. I’ve already accepted and received a portion of my 2nd place funds. I’m happy it’s over, won’t even watch tonight, stopped watching last night in the 2nd quarter.

Now I can just watch and root for the 49ers and care about nothing else football related.

Up 43 with Crosby vs Boone and Jones. Hoping Mattison is active.

Other league I'm down 40 with Jones vs Boone and Viking D.  Already wrote that one off.

There's probably some bizarre scenario where I could win both (Boone does nothing, Jones blows up but Crosby gets enough FG/XP to keep me in front) but I think I'd be hexing myself to even hope for that and end up losing both.

Up 43 with Crosby vs Boone and Jones. Hoping Mattison is active.

Other league I'm down 40 with Jones vs Boone and Viking D.  Already wrote that one off.

There's probably some bizarre scenario where I could win both (Boone does nothing, Jones blows up but Crosby gets enough FG/XP to keep me in front) but I think I'd be hexing myself to even hope for that and end up losing both.
Scenario one, Jones can have 25, Boone 20 and you still win by 5-10. You should be safe. 

Two different PPR leagues with the same trio of players and both other teams have no players left.

Rodgers, A. Jones, and Boone- down 30 points

Rodgers, A. Jones, and Boone- down 50 points, FBG projections are a total of 49 points

Hoping the Vikings stick with their running game and the Packers wake up and remember what a great receiving back Jones is

I’m down 50 and have Jones and Diggs in 1/2 PPR. Going back and forth on swapping Diggs for Boone. Who has more potential for a blow-up game?

Good luck!

Down 2 points with Boone left versus opponent’s Rodgers. It’s FFPC so a 250 yard 2 TD performance from Rodgers would equal 18 while a 100 yard, 4 catch, 1 TD would be 20 for Boone. I guess I have a chance. Kicking myself for last minute change of Jarrod cook for Bell. Bell got 29 touches while Cook only caught three passes. Total touches was my rational. You live and die by these decisions sometimes...

Need Adams and a 7 point lead to hold vs. Bailey. Definitely likely considering it's .5 PPR, but that's why they play the games.

3rd place game - for Mike Boone to equal Barkley's performance

Championship - for Kirk cousins to not throw over 500/7 (pretty sure I'm good here), or if he does, for some of that to be Adam Thielen

Toilet bowl - basically for Adam Jones to not be barkely. 

It's really unlikely that tonight's game to change the current status

I'm down 17 and have Aaron Jones, Adams, and Bailey. He has Harrison Smith. Feeling pretty good about it unless Minny wins 28-0  :shock:

Playing my brother in the championship game. I'm up by 24, but he has Thielen. I'm confident,  but have a bad track record on monday night games.

No Boone action on DKs. Scary. 

Adams is 6.5 for 77.5 

Jones is 59.5 rushing  2.5/26.5 rec 

Diggs is 4.5 for 67.5

Thielen is 3.5 57.5 

Thinking of sitting Boone tonight and taking a zero -- Up by 3.5 points and my opponent is done. The only way I can lose is if:

(a) I start Boone and he fumbles twice and gets hurt/benched.

(b) I sit Boone and there's a bunch of stat corrections that total 3.6 points.

Neither one is likely but (a) is slightly more possible than (b).

Need Boone to stay under 3.5 points in PPR. I’ve already accepted and received a portion of my 2nd place funds. I’m happy it’s over, won’t even watch tonight, stopped watching last night in the 2nd quarter.

Now I can just watch and root for the 49ers and care about nothing else football related.
You need to hear a story.  One MNF, years and years ago, a few of us met for the game at our commish’s house.  He was up by 1 with Eddie George, the #1 fantasy weapon, yet to play and his opponent was done.   I believe this game was to get into playoffs.   Eddie fumbled in the backfield and was knocked out of the game with injury on his first carry.  Commish lost by 1.  Worst beat I’ve ever seen.  May happen for you.  

You need to hear a story.  One MNF, years and years ago, a few of us met for the game at our commish’s house.  He was up by 1 with Eddie George, the #1 fantasy weapon, yet to play and his opponent was done.   I believe this game was to get into playoffs.   Eddie fumbled in the backfield and was knocked out of the game with injury on his first carry.  Commish lost by 1.  Worst beat I’ve ever seen.  May happen for you.  
I don’t wish that on my worst enemy. 

Up by 43.  Opponent has Cousins, Boone, and Theilen in standard PPR.

CBS giving me a 45% chance.
That percentage may be right but those CBS chances are funny. Guy in my league last week was down 1.5 and had Kamara and Lutz last week.  Was a 88% favorite. 

Up 44.5 and in the clubhouse. My opponent has Boone and A. Jones. He needs 311 combined yards and 4 TDs. I'm hopeful.

Up 26 with Boone. He has Jones and Adams. 

Ties broken by bench points and I left a lot there so he needs 27 points + whatever Boone scores to win. 

I need Irv Smith Jr to replicate Kellen Winslow from the Epic in Miami game.

Second place money isn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread