Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ecoco

MNF Finale

Question

I'm down 13 points in a full PPR league, my opponent has no one else playing, and I have both Aaron Jones and Mike Boone to use as a flex player.

I know the upside and risk with both but wanted some feedback from the community.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

If Mattison is active then I probably go with Jones.  If Mattison is inactive then I probably go with Jones.  Jones is the proven commodity and nobody knows how much or how good Boone is.  One game against a bad team that had already given up for the day isn't really a good representation.  It would be hard for me to start Boone over Jones regardless.  It would be a little more difficult if Mattison is ruled out. 

Bottom line, how do you think the game will go?  If you think Min will dominate then that ups Boone's value.  I still think I go Jones as the more proven commodity. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:01 AM, ecoco said:

I'm down 13 points in a full PPR league, my opponent has no one else playing, and I have both Aaron Jones and Mike Boone to use as a flex player.

I know the upside and risk with both but wanted some feedback from the community.

Thanks

i dropped boone, he was useless. abdullah or whatever his name  took more snaps when boone started!

Edited by BearsFan420