What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Finale (1 Viewer)

ecoco

Footballguy
I'm down 13 points in a full PPR league, my opponent has no one else playing, and I have both Aaron Jones and Mike Boone to use as a flex player.

I know the upside and risk with both but wanted some feedback from the community.

Thanks

If Mattison is active then I probably go with Jones.  If Mattison is inactive then I probably go with Jones.  Jones is the proven commodity and nobody knows how much or how good Boone is.  One game against a bad team that had already given up for the day isn't really a good representation.  It would be hard for me to start Boone over Jones regardless.  It would be a little more difficult if Mattison is ruled out. 

Bottom line, how do you think the game will go?  If you think Min will dominate then that ups Boone's value.  I still think I go Jones as the more proven commodity. 

ecoco said:
I'm down 13 points in a full PPR league, my opponent has no one else playing, and I have both Aaron Jones and Mike Boone to use as a flex player.

I know the upside and risk with both but wanted some feedback from the community.

Thanks
i dropped boone, he was useless. abdullah or whatever his name  took more snaps when boone started!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread