What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay Packers (+4.5) @ Minnesota Vikings MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm confused. Did GB clinch the division already? Up by one game ... with 2 games to play here?
GB has a path for a bye potentially. Seems like a ton has to go right for the Vikings to move up the seeding. Kind of like the Bills vs the Pats Saturday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.

I love how they are playing the ball more now.

Pretty soft defense on that drive, I am not sure if ZImmer called a run defense the whole drive and the Packers took advantage of it.

Can we go back to the no fun league and ban all “team” celebrations again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't know why, but they're not using Boone the same way they use Cook. The plays aren't as imaginative and though they are occasionally lining him wide, he's generally not in on 3rd down/Cousins isn't looking his way in the flat. Mind-boggling because he's a former wide receiver, he can catch the ball just fine.

Yeah I don't know why, but they're not using Boone the same way they use Cook. The plays aren't as imaginative and though they are occasionally lining him wide, he's generally not in on 3rd down/Cousins isn't looking his way in the flat. Mind-boggling because he's a former wide receiver, he can catch the ball just fine.
100%

5 yards there, now you can go PA.

EDIT 2 more and he's leaving the field. You can tell he was shaking his head there he wants to stay in.

Users who are viewing this thread