What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 FBG Stock Contest (1 Viewer)

S and P 500 about 40% of way to my estimate since January 1 :trainwreck:

-QG
No chance.

If it can make it down to that level and I can have the will power to sit on the sidelines. I will be retiring early.

So like I said, no chance.

(unofficial) 1st place in the S and P 500 part of the contest.  This will be temporary as things continue to crater ever downward.

-QG

Let’s see if Majesco and their pending IBM/MetLife project gets officially launched or at least formally announced this year. MJCO is my pick. Most well-known quasi-competitor would be Guidewire, but in short they are moving the outdated insurance industry to the cloud and also giving solutions to make insurance products more targeted and flexible. Sexy!

S&P 3585
It's up almost 100% since I bought it based on a previous post in the stock thread so I imagine it's up pretty good since you picked it in December?  nice pick by the way.

It's up almost 100% since I bought it based on a previous post in the stock thread so I imagine it's up pretty good since you picked it in December?  nice pick by the way.
Thanks. They’re getting bought out and taken private. Looks like the buyers increased the offer today. I’d probably go ahead and sell now.

Thanks. They’re getting bought out and taken private. Looks like the buyers increased the offer today. I’d probably go ahead and sell now.
Hopefully will be after the end of the year.  Hate to see your stock not listed and you come in last place.

What drug(s) do they make and for what diseases?  When I would go into the office their coporate office was a block over.  I'd always walk by when going to lunch.
Best known for Nurtec for migraine. They have a Kardashian and Jim Cramer on board. They have a whole 'nother migraine candidate and other drugs for other neurological disorders in the pipeline.

This year turned out way better than imagined it would back in March.  @chet looks to have this in the bag, as does @Freak Show@GoBirds so far has the SPX prediction, but that could swing.
Way better. Didn't have the nerve to look at my pick for along while. Always helpful when the highest S&P pick is too low.

Thirteen of 22 picks beating the market is pretty sporty, gents 
:(  

Congrats @chet and @GoBirds.

FBGs crushed the S&P this year.
Thanks for doing this and glad to see I won with a very optimistic prediction and it still exceeded that....a win for all of us! :hifive:

After this year I need to pay close attention to @chet stock pick for 2021, what a run with CYDY. Thanks again for that one. 

Users who are viewing this thread