What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christmas Truce, no politics, no bickering until 12/26, now extended until 2020 (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
I've had a couple breaks from here the last couple months. One was even self-imposed. 

Both times when I came back, it seemed better than ever, despite our, uh, eccentricities. That, plus Tanner was on time out.

Anyway, for myself, I will not be visiting any of the other threads in this subforum until Thursday. I welcome one and

all to come in here and have an eggnog and talk about other things. I want to remind myself of why I felt this was my community/my family for 15 years. Plus we have the whole FFA we can roam around in and enjoy the holiday spirit with all our friends.

Two days. 

Edit add:

Please join me, even if you don't want to join my voluntary timeout

I have everyone off ignore for this period and they'll have to re-earn their honor

ETA deux

We are moving January 15. 

My wife refuses to let me move all my leftover University of Holdem and Wine Bat memorabilia. Again. 

If you'd like a piece of history, text me your address and I will send you something. Let me know if you'd prefer clothing or an insulated double wine coozie.

In the spirit of Christmas, I ask St. Nick to protect the misuse of my digits. (austin area code) 45222 five five

I am using invites from the PSF to issue invites. If you did not get one, I apologize, I'm, trying to include everyone. Welcome. Happy Holidays.

@KarmaPolice @Leroy Hoard @Gr00vus  @ridicule  @Anarchy99  @Moonlight @technicaldifficulties  @johnnycakes  @Mrs. Rannous  @johnnycakes @NREC34  @BroadwayG  @Capella  @Tecumseh

@cosjobs (for test purposes)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like AMZN. Duh, everyone does. But I can not tell if its ever going to stop oscillating within 200 points of 1600. I would always say buy some to hold for retirement, but I have no idea what it will take them to hit 2200

Thanks for the thread. I could write a book on how awesome this community has been over the years and remains so today. It’s a special place. Many thanks to@Joe Bryant for creating a forum where people are encouraged to demonstrate goodness towards their fellow man. I am forever thankful to the countless folks here who have brought light into my life during the darkest of days. I appreciate all of you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been in this community since shadesofgray ranked Curtis Martin #3 overall, and I’ve never had all four of my aliases tagged in a post.

big day for me.
You and Tanner's aliai should get together and play a baseball game

Hey @cosjobs, are you stil looking for a cure for psoriasis?  I ask because I have one, and the total cost for the fix is approximately $0.00.
I'm on Ozempic and it was working well. BUt now I've been getting pretty strict in my Keto and that kicks its ###.

But always interested in a $0 drugs (I hope)

I've been in silent protest against the PSF by only reading but not posting or "liking" anything, but I'll make a two-day exception for your thread.  Will also not read any of the other threads here until 12/26.  Great idea.

Could I have some sort of hot and spicy rum drink instead of eggnog, though?

I'm on Ozempic and it was working well. BUt now I've been getting pretty strict in my Keto and that kicks its ###.

But always interested in a $0 drugs (I hope)
Extended water fast.  It's an exercise in self-control, but it can work wonders.

I've been in silent protest against the PSF by only reading but not posting or "liking" anything, but I'll make a two-day exception for your thread.  Will also not read any of the other threads here until 12/26.  Great idea.

Could I have some sort of hot and spicy rum drink instead of eggnog, though?
Another  one?

Ask @kevzilla. Evidently he's in charge of that now

Extended water fast.  It's an exercise in self-control, but it can work wonders.
I believe it. Fasting can be miraculous. I;ve done it a lot in the past, but the last two tiem were horrible. I'd get all kind of mouth ulcers and other maladies. But ketosis is really doing well for me. I've started adding some exogenous ketones a couple times a week to keep it kicked in.

Users who are viewing this thread