What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Keeper for 2020 (1 Viewer)

Bob C

Footballguy
I'm in a 10 team 1pt PPR dynasty league that keeps a starting lineup for next year.  Rest are put back in the draft pool.  I have 3 TEs and can only keep 1 TE for the 2020 season.

- Darren Waller

- Noah Fant

- TJ Hockenson

Which TE is the best selection for next year?

Based on quarterback play, offensive scheme and their potential to be a top 3 next year (2020).

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Waller is the easy choice.  The Raiders do not have strong WR's so Waller gets targeted like one.  He has the safest floor.  Hockenson probably has the highest ceiling and Fant is probably the middle of the road for both. 

Can you trade Waller in a package to get a better keeper?

I could do that, I would take that route and keep Fant......but I wouldn't talk anyone for keeping Hockenson over Fant....it's close.  Fant should be Lock's #2 target, while Hockenson will have to compete with Gollady, Jones, and even Amendola.

But if you can't strike a deal and have to keep one of the these 3, Waller has to be the choice.

Users who are viewing this thread