What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a Christmas favor (1 Viewer)

SCT

Footballguy
Merry Christmas all!  Long time member here needing a quick favor.  Click the link below and vote for my son’s thunder dunk so the simple layup that is currently winning doesn’t!  He’s the second clip and second choice on the poll.  TIA

Clips

Poll

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted...but a score of 81-12? Your boys team did not need to be pressing North Pole.
Thanks!  The score was 13-5 at the time of the press which lasted 2 minutes.  Starters played less than half the game.  

The score was 13-5 at the time of the press which lasted 2 minutes.  Starters played less than half the game.  
👍

Glad it didn’t last long. Never been in a game with that lopsided of a score but I have been on the wrong side of a runaway game where the opposing coach kept pouring it on. 

👍

Glad it didn’t last long. Never been in a game with that lopsided of a score but I have been on the wrong side of a runaway game where the opposing coach kept pouring it on. 
Yep me too and I used to be the coach of North Pole.  The current coach is my former player and I know he was fine with what our team did to try to avoid that.  They’re just historically down.  

Bama fans?
Yep Tua is her cousin.  I coached her older brother and when Tua came in for the second half of the title game and made his giant debut, I texted mom and said “are you guys related to the backup QB at Alabama?”   “Ya, he’s puka’s cousin, why?” Because he’s winning the national championship and is about to be world famous.  The rest is history.  

Thanks guys, new readers keep it up as they take votes until the Friday night newscast.  TIA

North Pole has a basketball team?? Figured it would be a bunch of elves?

voted

• Thanks
Reactions: SCT
North Pole has a basketball team?? Figured it would be a bunch of elves?

voted
North Pole is a “suburb” of Fairbanks, the second largest city.  There is a tourist trap called The Santa Claus House where all letters to Santa get delivered and answered.  Ex Packer and super bowl champion OL Darin Colledge’s hometown as well as Brad Oleson, a euroleague legend.  (I coached both on the same hs basketball team).  

and thanks again everyone this is cool.   

Couldn't see the clips because they're blocked at work but voted for the two handed dunk.  Go McHenry!

• Thanks
Merry Christmas all!  Long time member here needing a quick favor.  Click the link below and vote for my son’s thunder dunk so the simple layup that is currently winning doesn’t!  He’s the second clip and second choice on the poll.  TIA

Clips

Poll
You got it and take that to the bank!   Wait...is that you or SWC??

• Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread