What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs. Steelers - Week 17 (1 Viewer)

Faust

MVP
Steelers vs. Ravens Odds, Predictions & Pick: How We’re Betting This AFC North Matchup

The Pittsburgh Steelers are a 1.0-point favorite over the Baltimore Ravens in Sunday’s AFC North matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.

Pittsburgh (8-7) is fighting for their postseason lives as they need a win and a Titans loss in order to sneak into the playoffs. The Steelers relinquished control of its own destiny after a 16-10loss to the Jets last Sunday. Devil “Duck” Hodges will get the start at quarterback despite being benched in last week’s loss. Hodges was later forced to re-enter the game after Mason Rudolph sustained a season-ending injury. Hodges has thrown just one touchdown with six interceptions over the last two games.

Baltimore (13-2) will be resting most of their key starters as the Ravens have already wrapped up the No. 1 seed in the AFC. MVP candidate Lamar Jackson, running Mark Ingram, offensive lineman Marshall Yanda, safety Earl Thomas, and defensive tackle Brandon Williams will be among those not suiting up. Despite the laundry list of inactives, head coach John Harbaugh insists the Ravens are still playing to win. “It’s a rivalry game. It’s the Steelers,” Harbaugh told reporters.

ESPN’s FPI gives Baltimore a 85.1% chance of winning this game. We break down the line and offer our best bets and analysis for Sunday’s AFC North matchup between the Steelers and Ravens. 

The Steelers need to win this game more than the Ravens need to win; however, the Ravens can set a franchise record for regular-season wins and I am sure that they want to stick it to the playoff hopes of their division rival.

The Ravens are resting a significant number of key players today and the Steelers are starting Devlin “Duck” Hodges who hasn’t looked very good so far.

I am leading my Pick Em Pool in my primary league where the winner picks up a bonus rookie draft pick at the end of the first round  - who do you think will win this game?

The Steelers need to win this game more than the Ravens need to win; however, the Ravens can set a franchise record for regular-season wins and I am sure that they want to stick it to the playoff hopes of their division rival.

The Ravens are resting a significant number of key players today and the Steelers are starting Devlin “Duck” Hodges who hasn’t looked very good so far.

I am leading my Pick Em Pool in my primary league where the winner picks up a bonus rookie draft pick at the end of the first round  - who do you think will win this game?
Steelers. Their defense is still elite and will be going against RG3 or a rookie QB behind a backup OL. They should control the game.

Even if Rg3 just sucks and they win the Texans are benching everyone against Titans so that makes it slim and none

You know that helpless feeling where things actually break right for you in the other game and you have no chance to win because Duck is your QB.   :cry:

I thank the baby Jesus that the Ravens don’t have to expose Lamar to this field or this cheap shoting defense 

How on earth did Hodges ever make a college team,  let alone an NFL team.  He is so pathetic. That should say something about how bad Rudolph is 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread