What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans v Texans Week 17 - Win and In for Titans (1 Viewer)

QB slides to give himself up.  Defensive player leads with his helmet to initiate a helmet-to-helmet hit.  No other players around to obscure the officials' view of the play.  No flag.

I saw the same play by Detroit on Rodgers earlier today where the defender does not lead with his head and pulls up at the end but that still drew the flag because Rodgers had slid.

Horrible no call on the hit after McCarron slides.

QB slides to give himself up.  Defensive player leads with his helmet to initiate a helmet-to-helmet hit.  No other players around to obscure the officials' view of the play.  No flag.
That definitely should have been flagged. If it happens again it definitely should be flagged. At this point, only concern is the officials will try to make up for it later by making a bad call in the Texans favor.

Corey Davis totally messed up that play.

The horse collar shouldn't be called if the guy let's go

I was hoping Henry would be able to take the 4th quarter off. 

Doesn't look like it right now

I hope they get Mariota some reps late. Never know if they'll need him with a Tannehill injury

Tannehill is yelling at him to get on the other side then Romo pointed out he didn't even look back for the bubble screen that was open

I hope they get Mariota some reps late. Never know if they'll need him with a Tannehill injury
They probably will get mm in. 

If for no better reason than not risking Tanny. 

Might be time to use multiple kickers, as next week will probably be something like 0-3

Tannehill top rated passer and Henry leading rusher....could it be? 
If the Titans DBs were healthy I'd like the chances better. 

Although, the Patriots don't look good and then it's all about stopping the run. (Not really, but it's a key)

But they'll need a healthy adoree to have any chance to keep Lamar or Tyreek under control, even then that's a tall order. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You need time to get Henry the rushing title...no no, make it about your clock management instead

If the Titans DBs were healthy I'd like the chances better. 

Although, the Patriots don't look good and then it's all about stopping the run.

But they'll need a healthy adoree to have any chance to keep Lamar or Tyreek under control, even then that's a tall order. 
Yeah no one but Adoree can keep up with Hill. He'd wreck the Titans now.

Vrabel probably does his bend but don't break zone against Lamar but that didn't work when Belichick did it so...idk

Am I crazy to think both wild card teams win? 
Not at all. Texans are very Jeckyl and Hyde, they beat the Chiefs and Pats this year but most have counted them out as a wildcard loss since that embarrassing loss to the Broncos. Pats are clearly not the juggernaut they used to be, the Miami loss today is embarrassing.

But if there’s one thing I won’t do, it’s count out the Pats especially when folks try to give them underdog status.

Users who are viewing this thread