What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans v Texans Week 17 - Win and In for Titans (1 Viewer)

Remember that time when the Titans gave their RB a ton of carries to hit some kind of milestone? Yeah...me, too.

2019 Week 17: DH 32 carries 211 yds = rushing title

2009 Week 17: CJ 36 carries 132 yds = rushing title

No chance? Yeah wouldn’t go that far at all, I would favor NE, but I would give Tenn a much better chance than the Steelers for example

Titans have no chance IMO.. I think NE will be on their game and blow Tennessee out at home.
No chance, eh? I suspect you you aren't willing to bet your entire life savings and everything you own on that game...because you think there's a chance the Titans could win in Foxboro. Might be unlikely, but "no chance" is just a weird thing to post. Underdogs win all the time. Not every time, but it happens.

Titans have no chance IMO.. I think NE will be on their game and blow Tennessee out at home.
Pats could definitely win. Stop Henry, pressure Tanny, get lucky on offense.

But if you're serious about "no chance", we're clearly watching different teams. Or seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread