What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Put Your $ Where Your Mouth is (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Ok, we’ve had days of predicting the playoffs topics for the 1st round.

what bets have you actually made?

...or are you afraid to jinx it?  Post away - Luck favors the bold. :pickle:

1. $25 parlay

NEP U43.5

NOS O48.5

PHI O45.5

2. $50 NOS -8 (line moved 1/2 a point)

That’s it so far. will likely make a few more before the weekend. 

As an fyi here are odds to win Super bowl (from Espn)

Ravens 2-1

Chiefs 3-1

49ers 7-2

Saints 6-1

Packers 10-1

Patriots 20-1

Seahawks 22-1

Bills 40-1

Vikings 40-1

Texans 50-1

Eagles 50-1

Titans 75-1

First, boo’! (Go Niners! 

second, what odds on that bet? 
+220.  The AFC seems like a cakewalk.  Chiefs seems like only other options to give Baltimore some trouble.  NFC seems loaded (Saints, 49ers, Packers, Seahawks) so that's why I chose Ravens.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravens 2-1

Chiefs 3-1

49ers 7-2

Saints 6-1

Packers 10-1

Patriots 20-1

Seahawks 22-1

Bills 40-1

Vikings 40-1

Texans 50-1

Eagles 50-1

Titans 75-1
$50 on KC for Super Bowl at 8-1 (Was placed before season)

$60 to win $30 on Stephon Gilmore DPOY

Parlays and all else will be posted sometime Friday

Won $300 for getting third place in my FF league.  Bet $240 of it +3100 for the birds to win it all.  $7500 payout WHEN they do.

Also threw $20 on Miles Sanders to win ROY.  Win $80 if that happens.

Ravens 2-1

Chiefs 3-1

49ers 7-2

Saints 6-1

Packers 10-1

Patriots 20-1

Seahawks 22-1

Bills 40-1

Vikings 40-1

Texans 50-1

Eagles 50-1

Titans 75-1
Before the season began, I bet $25 on the Titans to win the Bowl. I don't think I got anywhere near 75-1. Loser.  :bag:

Those ESPN odds are way off from the true market. This isn’t perfect, but way closer than those. 

Odds To Win Super Bowl 54

TeamOdds

Baltimore Ravens+220

Kansas City Chiefs+375

San Francisco 49ers+400

New Orleans Saints+600

Green Bay Packers+1000

New England Patriots+1000

Philadelphia Eagles+2800

Seattle Seahawks+2800

Houston Texans+4000

Minnesota Vikings+4000

Tennessee Titans+4500

Buffalo Bills+5000

Even with all of their warts, the Patriots have a much better than 5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
they won't get out of the 1st round. Van Noy claiming this is a 'revenge tour' for all the naysayers.as if the 4 losses in the past 5 weeks, 3 of them at home, weren't games in which they actually 'try' to win. :rolleyes:  ..but we're on tour now, THIS is different, you see..Pats, the team that never smack talked, is now the mouthy team!?! wow how times have changed. 

have fun stopping Derick Henry. they couldn't stop brandon jacobs years ago. they couldn't stop Nick Chubb. they can't stop the run.period. Miami just punked them.friggin MIAMI. people have repeatedly said NE will turn the switch, turn it on, get it going.that dog won't hunt.they've lost 4 of the last 5 right? it's over. they dynasty is over. Titans are hot. NE is not. Titans *should* roll in this game. they SMOKED NE last season, 34-10. Vrabel will dial up something for BB. Brady can't win a big game anymore.he's finished. washed up.

I wouldn't bet NE with someone else's money, let alone my own. probably the worst team in the AFC playoffs at this point. NO CHANCE they make it to the SB.so, you're saying they can beat Tenn @ home (where they've lost 3 games this season), and then @KC or @Balt on the road, and then likely  @KC or @Balt in the Championship game.and then SF or GB in the SB in Miami where TB12 chokes all the time ( dude sucks in Miami) ?!?

there's a bridge in Wanaque, NJ i'd like to sell you...

they won't get out of the 1st round. Van Noy claiming this is a 'revenge tour' for all the naysayers.as if the 4 losses in the past 5 weeks, 3 of them at home, weren't games in which they actually 'try' to win. :rolleyes:  ..but we're on tour now, THIS is different, you see..Pats, the team that never smack talked, is now the mouthy team!?! wow how times have changed. 

have fun stopping Derick Henry. they couldn't stop brandon jacobs years ago. they couldn't stop Nick Chubb. they can't stop the run.period. Miami just punked them.friggin MIAMI. people have repeatedly said NE will turn the switch, turn it on, get it going.that dog won't hunt.they've lost 4 of the last 5 right? it's over. they dynasty is over. Titans are hot. NE is not. Titans *should* roll in this game. they SMOKED NE last season, 34-10. Vrabel will dial up something for BB. Brady can't win a big game anymore.he's finished. washed up.

I wouldn't bet NE with someone else's money, let alone my own. probably the worst team in the AFC playoffs at this point. NO CHANCE they make it to the SB.so, you're saying they can beat Tenn @ home (where they've lost 3 games this season), and then @KC or @Balt on the road, and then likely  @KC or @Balt in the Championship game.and then SF or GB in the SB in Miami where TB12 chokes all the time ( dude sucks in Miami) ?!?

there's a bridge in Wanaque, NJ i'd like to sell you...
All that can be true & they can still have a better than 5% chance. 

i think they’re 1 & done, but they do have defense, they are at home & they could advance.

It’s really, really unlikely.

but it’s probably better than 5%

Those ESPN odds are way off from the true market. This isn’t perfect, but way closer than those. 

Odds To Win Super Bowl 54

TeamOdds

San Francisco 49ers+400

Green Bay Packers+1000
Wife bet SF at start of season (+2500)

I bet the Packers (+1500)

Users who are viewing this thread