What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Keeper league advice (1 Viewer)

vanrebl

Footballguy
My league i can keep up to 5 players

however i have 1 franchise tag to use for first or second round drafted player (so i can only keep one of them)and every player moves up one spot in next years draft

I.E if i i kept Chris Carson he would be my 3rd round pic next year.... give me your opinion please

1.(9)Davante AdamsWR

2.(12)Travis KelceTE

3.(29)Kerryon JohnsonRB

4.(32)Chris CarsonRB

5.(49)Jarvis LandryWR

6.(52)David MontgomeryRB

7.(69)Alshon JefferyWR

8.(72)Austin EkelerRB

9.(89)Corey DavisWR

10.(92)Ben RoethlisbergerQB

11.(109)David NjokuTE

12.(112)Kyler MurrayQB

13.(129)Kareem HuntRB

I see 10 teams, what are your starting requirements / scoring, is it PPR or standard?  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too early to really decide on this because there are a ton of questions still to be decided such as where does Kareem Hunt end up.  It would also help to know the format (PPR, standard, Super Flex, TE bonus, etc).  Some of it may also depend on where my draft pick is.  I probably lean Adams but if I ended up with a top 3 pick I probably switch to Kelce.  Is your franchise tag in addition to the 5 keepers.....so you actually keep 6?

Without any of that info I probably keep Murray, Hunt (assuming a favorable landing spot), Carson, Montgomery, Adams/Kelce...…..and Ekeler if you can keep 6.  I could also switch Ekeler and Hunt if Hunt stays and Gordon goes freeing up Ekeler. 

At this point, I would keep the following 5 players:

1.(9)Davante AdamsWR (Franchise)

4.(32)Chris CarsonRB (3rd)

6.(52)David MontgomeryRB (5th)

12.(112)Kyler MurrayQB (11th)

13.(129)Kareem HuntRB (12th)

It's too early to really decide on this because there are a ton of questions still to be decided such as where does Kareem Hunt end up.  It would also help to know the format (PPR, standard, Super Flex, TE bonus, etc).  Some of it may also depend on where my draft pick is.  I probably lean Adams but if I ended up with a top 3 pick I probably switch to Kelce.  Is your franchise tag in addition to the 5 keepers.....so you actually keep 6?

Without any of that info I probably keep Murray, Hunt (assuming a favorable landing spot), Carson, Montgomery, Adams/Kelce...…..and Ekeler if you can keep 6.  I could also switch Ekeler and Hunt if Hunt stays and Gordon goes freeing up Ekeler. 
Agree with Gally here, we need more information.  As you write it, it looks like you can keep 5 plus your franchise tag player for 6.  where are you in the draft order?  Scoring?? starting requirements??  

Users who are viewing this thread