What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (1 Viewer)

News to me that DirecTV doesn't carry WISN... looks like I'll be watching on the phone. 

Can't wait to ditch this service 

Haywood Jeffries and Ernest Givens are not walking through that door folks. We have to do this ourselves. No Drew Hill for you, Houston!

Yeah, I've got Bills/Texans at 1:35 P.M. This is a miserable pre-game experience. I have the lights off, volume down, and Johnny ####### Rottenspeed by my side. 

Damn, for some reason I have this thing with WIll Fuller. This game means nothing to me, in any way, yet I was pulling to watch him and Stills and Hopkins up agasint this year-long vaunted pass D. I think Houston would crush this team with Fuller in the lineup at home like they did to the Pats.

Anyway, I bet on Buffalo heavily in the subscriber contest. I disagree with myself. It's going to be a victory for Houston, 24-20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep forgetting that Josh Allen came out of Firebaugh. It's an ag town about 40 miles west of Fresno (middle of nowhere).

Users who are viewing this thread