What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (2 Viewers)

What's fascinating to me is that with Fuller out, you'd figure to leave Hopkins to run whatever he was running before and BOB would just let Stills run Fuller's routes. Stills runs a 4.3, too. 
Honestly the question is whether the defense believes that in how it covers. I went to the Panthers/Texans game and kept an eye on Fuller and he ran a number of just straight lightning fast fades that absorbed both the DB and safety. Left Hopkins open underneath all day. 

Williams has come right the hell out of nowhere since the middle of the year, holding or not.  
Buffalo has been negligent making him inactive IMO. Foster has been great on special teams but has contributed nothing in the passing game this year. Duke is a beast. He should have been given more run, especially since he offers a big body at WR that nobody else on the team offers and he’s a great blocker.

So when Houston inevitably either 

• gives up points
  • runs their series to no avail 
who does the Buffalo ground game go to, Singletary or Gore? 

Honestly the question is whether the defense believes that in how it covers. I went to the Panthers/Texans game and kept an eye on Fuller and he ran a number of just straight lightning fast fades that absorbed both the DB and safety. Left Hopkins open underneath all day. 
Yeah, people have been saying that in the Houston thread. I believe GregR made the comment that he was that effective in drawing attention. 

Maybe he should throw the ball to the wide open receiver when he has the chance. They showed the replay. If it's happening once, its happening a lot. The crossing route, the WR had at least 2 steps on the DB and he is just not good enough to throw it to him. That has ZERO to do with the OL. They gave him plenty of time. He just simply stinks.
Yeah he sucks.

LMAO

WTF are you talking about.

Man, thanks goodness Hughes made a play there. Trent Murphy has just flat out over ran his contain multiple times today.

Are ya really kicking? All that gets you is breathing room on the defesnive side to give up a three and keep in a one-score game. 

What I was worried about. This is going to be brutal,if Buffalo can’t hold on to what should have been a win.
13-0 Or 16-0 with a half to go isn’t exactly a lock in the NFL.

Maybe slow down a little on the “should have been a W” talk. If they were up 30 that’s another story. 

They're really insistent on Hyde, huh?  
I mean, he did have a pretty good season. He's earned the work. 

You'd like to see them use him and Duke together like the Browns did with Chubb/Hunt. Not that they are as talented as those guys, but still offers a tough to defend look.

13-0 Or 16-0 with a half to go isn’t exactly a lock in the NFL.

Maybe slow down a little on the “should have been a W” talk. If they were up 30 that’s another story. 
I wasn’t so much talking about the score. I’ve commented previously that it was only a 2 score game. I was speaking generically about the level of play; Buffalo had dominated most of the game without doubt.

I mean, he did have a pretty good season. He's earned the work. 

You'd like to see them use him and Duke together like the Browns did with Chubb/Hunt. Not that they are as talented as those guys, but still offers a tough to defend look.
Yeah, I'm one of the few guys that, while occasionally breathing through my mouth about situations in fantasy, has said that Hyde is a much better back than people give him credit for. 

I'll be honest, I don't remember the last time the Bills won a playoff game.  I was 8 years old.  I'm sure I watched it, but I don't remember.  I got my masters degree 10 years ago now.  It'd be nice if you guys could win a playoff game at some point.

Are ya really kicking? All that gets you is breathing room on the defesnive side to give up a three and keep in a one-score game. 
Seems like a reasonable decision. Cuts it to a TD game. Hold em to a FG & it’s still a 1-score game.

Now it’s 4th down, so seemed to work. 

Users who are viewing this thread