What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (2 Viewers)

Anyone who says momentum isn’t real in sports need to watch this game on a loop. Since the JJ Watt sack the mojo has been all Texans. 

There were still 11 minutes left and it puts Houston in a position to move ahead should they score another TD
It's not traditional addition thinking. It's win probability and expected points probability given the situation. I'd bet it reads a lot closer than a no-brainer.   

I'll be honest, I don't remember the last time the Bills won a playoff game.  I was 8 years old.  I'm sure I watched it, but I don't remember.  I got my masters degree 10 years ago now.  It'd be nice if you guys could win a playoff game at some point.
Congrats on the Masters. You sound like me watching the Warriors for my whole life when they hadn’t won a title since I was 5. So many years, so little success. So much Rick Barry in his nut-huggers since that was the only championship footage they’d show. 

Watt says “let’s go” a lot.
It is a bit ironic how impatient they are about getting somewhere when truthfully they should be living in the moment instead of over the horizon.

There is so much waiting involved with this game. They get excited when something actually happens and want more of it.

On the next drive for Buffalo, whatever happens here...they gotta get Allen running again. Guy has 5 carries, 72 yds, get him on the edge where he can take off if the receiver isn't open. 

lol - Hyde wants that ball. Changed his mind. 

that game almost went south in a hurry. If that’s a fumble lost, game changer. 

Way too easy. Just way too easy. McDermott being too conservative with the lead and Allen too careless with the ball have put Buffalo here. What a shame.

The entire side of the Buffalo defense where Hyde was rolling out...Watson could have run it in behind him if he wanted instead of throwing. 

Wide Open

That sack stopped Buffalo and held them to a FG but it was 16-0 at that point. But yes yes yes excellent point. 
The game changed after the Watt sack. One could argue about causation but the fact is up until that point the Texans has shown no life on either side of the ball.

Since that play they have dominated the game, on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread