What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (1 Viewer)

Prediction: Ultra-conservative call on 3rd down. Bills get a FG. Texans march down the field for a game winning FG.

(Too much time left to just take the FG attempt on Offense.)

If I see JJ Watt, while the Texans are on offense, one more time I’m going to lose my mind. 
I really like the guy, he seems like a really good person, but I get it ESPN.  You want to hype JJ Watt.  He's gutsy.  A gamer.  A team player.  Please, give it a rest.  It's like when Tedy Bruschi was half-man, half-possible-centaur.

Bills equipment manager should probably look into velcro shoes for Allen.  He keeps stopping to tie his shoes at the worst times

Brian Daboll: Well, that run to Gore was a horrible play at the end of the first half, why don’t we try it again now that we’re losing at the end of the game?

One of the few games I'd love to see go to OT. Hauschka has been very solid inside 50 this year. Need a yard or two 

Buffalo should just try and let Allen run it a few yards and set up the FG at this point...3rd and 13, risky to try and throw a first down here. You have it on their 28, need a FG to tie...

Allen showing us why first time players often choke in the playoffs...what a horrendous passing decision.

They don't deserve to win this.  They have no killer instinct, haven't all year.
I dunno, I was the one saying go conservative (and I guess it was a loser mentality). I think they deserved to win because they dominated most of 3 quarters so completely. I just don’t trust Allen to play without killer mistakes. 

And now they may not even get a game tying FG shot.     Sigh. So aggravating, should have run the ball. Give your team a chance.

What a horrible play there. Out of FG range now. What a horrible play by Allen and terrible pass blocking. But how do they not blow that dead before Allen even throws that?

this is stupid...i hate to say it but the bills are like the lions and this whole quarter has been such typical bills

Users who are viewing this thread