What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Wild Card - Buffalo at Houston*** (2 Viewers)

Total meltdown. Completely don’t agree with sending Allen back to pass when the game tiring FG was in hand.

Why not go for the FG there. They had absolutely NOTHING to lose. Especially with 3 TO. Such a HORRIBLE coaching decision. 

These ####### coaches are millionaires. Amazing that some people have jobs. Unreal. By the way this is how people like O'Brien keep jobs. Because their competition is even stupider.

“ I’m impressed how untested Josh  Allen has played like a seasoned veteran. “—Booger McFarlane, all freaking game

I have never seen a game go in the toilet so fast...3rd and 13 on the 28, you can still just kick a FG and go to OT perhaps. Best money kicker in the game...

I'm in shock watching this. 

On the list of things not to do in that situation taking a 20 yard sack is only below fumbling, throwing a pick six and dropping trou and reenacting the buffalo bill scene from silence of the lambs 

Users who are viewing this thread