What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Seahawks vs Eagles - NFC Wild Card *** (1 Viewer)

Are you kidding me?

If you aren't on a golf cart with your leg or arm in an air cast and crying, then you can play. Wentz CANNOT allow whatever happened in the medical tent...

-I walk in that medical tent and calmly but forcefully say "I'm going back on that field, don't give an EFF what you all think or want to do and if you try and stop me you will be out of a job and I'm going to tear you up inch by inch" very simple and straight to the point. 

I'm angry as an NFL fan, this is total BS whatever is going on with Wentz. I am slowly changing my opinion about this guy based on his history. I gave him 100% total pass on the Foles/Super Bowl and was rooting for him. He cannot allow himself to be walked into the locker room. 

Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, take a Advil and get your ### back on the field. He can talk and walk, that is BS. 
It’s pretty clear you don’t understand how this works.

Are you kidding me?

If you aren't on a golf cart with your leg or arm in an air cast and crying, then you can play. Wentz CANNOT allow whatever happened in the medical tent...

-I walk in that medical tent and calmly but forcefully say "I'm going back on that field, don't give an EFF what you all think or want to do and if you try and stop me you will be out of a job and I'm going to tear you up inch by inch" very simple and straight to the point. 

I'm angry as an NFL fan, this is total BS whatever is going on with Wentz. I am slowly changing my opinion about this guy based on his history. I gave him 100% total pass on the Foles/Super Bowl and was rooting for him. He cannot allow himself to be walked into the locker room. 

Jack Youngblood played with a broken leg, take a Advil and get your ### back on the field. He can talk and walk, that is BS. 
And THAT is why the NFL has CTE lawsuits now.

Like how the #### is that not a penalty!!!
It is funny how player safety is removing him from the game but not penalizing the person who did the action. At least college gets it right with automatic ejections.

Like you know, apart from the fact Wentz is already on the ground. What else is Clowney trying to hit when he lowers his head? 

Are you kidding me?

:lmao:  

The hit to Wentz? Right!!! If it's enough for a concussion then it's enough for a personal foul call and that player should be EJECTED!!!

Oh, that didn't happen? Then get his ### back on the field. 
kind of agree here. The way Clowny moved his head, it looked like he was intentionally trying to hit his head. Really should be eligible to be ejected

The hit to Wentz? Right!!! If it's enough for a concussion then it's enough for a personal foul call and that player should be EJECTED!!!

Oh, that didn't happen? Then get his ### back on the field. 
You seem to be new to how concussion protocol works? Hint: it’s not his call. 

To be honest, we've had 3 really close games.  I could use a blowout especially if its at the expense of the eagles.  

kind of agree here. The way Clowny moved his head, it looked like he was intentionally trying to hit his head. Really should be eligible to be ejected
Yeah when I watched it again, I admit that it did look dirty.  And given Clowney's history, it was likely intentional.

There are no penalties for beating the living hell out of whatever medical or NFL personnel are doing walking around...call the Philly Police and have them come down here and arrest me but not one more play on offense is going to happen without me on the field

I'm not seeing that from Wentz

It is funny how player safety is removing him from the game but not penalizing the person who did the action. At least college gets it right with automatic ejections.

Like you know, apart from the fact Wentz is already on the ground. What else is Clowney trying to hit when he lowers his head? 
Exactly he was already down, no excuse to lead with the helmet and deliver that hit. That should be reviewable and player ejected. 

There are no penalties for beating the living hell out of whatever medical or NFL personnel are doing walking around...call the Philly Police and have them come down here and arrest me but not one more play on offense is going to happen without me on the field

I'm not seeing that from Wentz

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread