What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Seahawks vs Eagles - NFC Wild Card *** (1 Viewer)

Only one way to know for sure. Go walk out in front of a moving truck and don't report back.
You can wish death on me, won't be the first. 

Again, just because you are PERSONALLY OFFENDED by my banter doesn't make you right chief and normally we see eye to eye. 

So I guess Wentz career is over? We need a moment of silence? Why are you so angry? 

You just fall in line with whatever the NFL wants to push week to week, year to year? 

It's OK Bill, I get it but I didn't wish death to any posters, not to any players...I just feel robbed and I don't believe he should have been removed from the field and ruled OUT. Just nonsense. 

Down by 7.  Could be worse 
and getting the ball in the 2nd half is good. With Wentz not back already, i am sure he is out for the game. No idea how the team can adapt to be ready for McCown this quick, but hopefully he can do something

Again, just because you are PERSONALLY OFFENDED by my banter doesn't make you right chief and normally we see eye to eye. 

So I guess Wentz career is over? We need a moment of silence? Why are you so angry? 

You just fall in line with whatever the NFL wants to push week to week, year to year? 

It's OK Bill, I get it but I didn't wish death to any posters, not to any players...I just feel robbed and I don't believe he should have been removed from the field and ruled OUT. Just nonsense. 
You know they don't Have a choice for concussion protocol  right?  You sound like a moron here

not offended. just surprised you're  too much of  ##### to not practice what you preach. are you scared of  a truck?

You know they don't Have a choice for concussion protocol  right?  You sound like a moron here
I'm sure Brady would have been walked off. He took a pretty hard hit on a couple of plays in the game yesterday, never asked to walk into the medical tent. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick had a huge BEEF with the NFL when they stopped him from taking the field a couple weeks ago...the rule is not 100% error free and to accept it and to get upset at people questioning the NFL is proposterous IMO

The one they just flagged was definitely a little late. Didn't even try to pull up. Not as bad as the Seattle hits but still retaliation.
What are you watching? He didn't even take him to the ground? Unlike ####### Clowney that dove head first to drill Carson in the head and bounce it off the turf.

Not over Eagles fans. Late score is unfortunate but this is far from over. Hopefully McCown gets his sea legs under him. He’s capable!

What are you watching? He didn't even take him to the ground? Unlike ####### Clowney that dove head first to drill Carson in the head and bounce it off the turf.
Yeah the Clowney hit was bull####. Doesn't mean that the hit on Russ wasn't a late hit. I never said they were equal 🤷🏼‍♂️

It was a pretty big missed call on Wentz. A big of flying off the handle as a response in here though.
They talk about protecting the QB and then miss a late hit, helmet to helmet to the back of the QBs head while he is down on the ground. Total incompetence. 

Jesus, we should really should just create a separate game thread for eagles fans.   Is it like this for any other group of fans?

slide before the tackle maybe?  like other qbs that want to protect themselves.
The way the play was he was getting tackled from the backside, really. On the way down, Clowney strikes Wezntz's head with his. The Eagle fans may be intolerable but it was a bad missed call. 

The way the play was he was getting tackled from the backside, really. On the way down, Clowney strikes Wezntz's head with his. The Eagle fans may be intolerable but it was a bad missed call. 
It was, but he wasn't down yet (which is what i was displuting) and Wentz likes to play the physical qb part like Roethlesberger and when you do that you eventually get hurt.  Not to mention, I'm not sure if a running back gets the same call and if not, neither should a qb that isn't sliding.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eagles have come out and seem to have a game plan. I'm not going to comment any more on Wentz, truly feel bad for him to have to leave the game. Yes, obviously he wasn't right but so many before him played thru even worse and it's not his fault. 

I don't even think he can play next week if they win, it might be McCown or bust the rest of the way. 

I would still like to see Clowney slip on a banana peel or battery on the way back on to the field. It looked like the Romo hit he sustained on the way out of the NFL. 

They have to clean that up, if you inflict a concussion, you get ejected, automatic.

Users who are viewing this thread