What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeff Goldblum Fan Club - Enrollment now through 1/31 (1 Viewer)

I sat two tables away from Goldblum and a young woman in the summer of 2012.  She seemed more like an assistant.

Mrs. Eephus and I eating a weekday breakfast in a near empty spot on Sunset in West Hollywood.  She usually likes to sit inside but after spotting Goldblum on the patio we sat as close to him as possible without being conspicuously creepy.  I resisted the urge to tell the waiter there was a fly in my salad.

I sat two tables away from Goldblum and a young woman in the summer of 2012.  She seemed more like an assistant.

Mrs. Eephus and I eating a weekday breakfast in a near empty spot on Sunset in West Hollywood.  She usually likes to sit inside but after spotting Goldblum on the patio we sat as close to him as possible without being conspicuously creepy.  I resisted the urge to tell the waiter there was a fly in my salad.
Right now, you have the inside track to be the Treasurer of the fan club.  

Based entirely on the one episode I watched, his new series on Disney+ isn't good.

Hope this doesn't jeopardize my Treasurer appointment.

Based entirely on the one episode I watched, his new series on Disney+ isn't good.

Hope this doesn't jeopardize my Treasurer appointment.
I wasn’t overly impressed, but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and just enjoying it as much as I can.   A little over simplistic social analysis of pretty popular topics...but I enjoy his banter with everyday people.  

Our hero is one of the celebrity subjects on the current episode (S6 Ep5) of Henry Louis Gates' "Finding Your Roots" on PBS.

On his mother's side, his great grandfather emigrated from what was then Austria-Hungary (now Ukraine) to Canada around the turn of the last century.  His great great grandfather on his father's side came from Russia.  Almost all of his European relatives were wiped out in the Holocaust.

When did he learn how to act?  Sometime between The League and Avengers (or whatever Marvel movie he first appeared in) he learned how to act.  What the hell man?  How did that all of a sudden happen after he turned, like, 70?  Seriously?

I'd blame the Mandela effect but pretty sure I can literally pull up The Fly or Jurassic Park or any other movie he was in before 2015 and prove it.

When did he learn how to act?  Sometime between The League and Avengers (or whatever Marvel movie he first appeared in) he learned how to act.  What the hell man?  How did that all of a sudden happen after he turned, like, 70?  Seriously?

I'd blame the Mandela effect but pretty sure I can literally pull up The Fly or Jurassic Park or any other movie he was in before 2015 and prove it.
Maybe was always playing that quirky dude as "a role", and I just never got it until he started acting normal?  Possible?

Psychopav said:

Perma-banned!

It’s a funny thing out in Los Angeles that Jeff Goldblum is the celebrity who appears most on women’s dating app profiles in pics with them. I tend to dislike pics with celebrities on profiles, but how can you not like a pic of Jeff Goldblum looking slightly pervy with an attractive young woman? The woman I’m seeing now has her Jeff Goldblum photo.

Users who are viewing this thread