Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
urbanhack

Jeff Goldblum Fan Club - Enrollment now through 1/31

Recommended Posts

Enrollment begins today.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sat two tables away from Goldblum and a young woman in the summer of 2012.  She seemed more like an assistant.

Mrs. Eephus and I eating a weekday breakfast in a near empty spot on Sunset in West Hollywood.  She usually likes to sit inside but after spotting Goldblum on the patio we sat as close to him as possible without being conspicuously creepy.  I resisted the urge to tell the waiter there was a fly in my salad.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eephus said:

I sat two tables away from Goldblum and a young woman in the summer of 2012.  She seemed more like an assistant.

Mrs. Eephus and I eating a weekday breakfast in a near empty spot on Sunset in West Hollywood.  She usually likes to sit inside but after spotting Goldblum on the patio we sat as close to him as possible without being conspicuously creepy.  I resisted the urge to tell the waiter there was a fly in my salad.

Right now, you have the inside track to be the Treasurer of the fan club.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The General said:

I celebrate his entire catalogue.

Secretary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

Secretary.

Going to need a solid HR department with this crowd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The General said:

Going to need a solid HR department with this crowd.

I've got that handled.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based entirely on the one episode I watched, his new series on Disney+ isn't good.

Hope this doesn't jeopardize my Treasurer appointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Eephus said:

Based entirely on the one episode I watched, his new series on Disney+ isn't good.

Hope this doesn't jeopardize my Treasurer appointment.

I wasn’t overly impressed, but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and just enjoying it as much as I can.   A little over simplistic social analysis of pretty popular topics...but I enjoy his banter with everyday people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our hero is one of the celebrity subjects on the current episode (S6 Ep5) of Henry Louis Gates' "Finding Your Roots" on PBS.

On his mother's side, his great grandfather emigrated from what was then Austria-Hungary (now Ukraine) to Canada around the turn of the last century.  His great great grandfather on his father's side came from Russia.  Almost all of his European relatives were wiped out in the Holocaust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:10 PM, The General said:

I celebrate his entire catalogue.

Even Earth Girls are Easy, or especially Earth Girls are Easy?

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really shows his talent in those Apartments.com commercials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.