What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Words you hear that remind you that you're 12 (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
Certain words make me giggle and remind me I'm immature...

Heard in church: "throbbing"

Heard at work: "dongle"

Saw watching football: "Anzalone"

I work in the construction industry and the word erect is used way more than I'm comfortable with, even after 20 years.  

One that always gets me is when dealing with Supply Chain people they will abbreviate cumulative requirements to “cums”.  

I still read the thread title as "anyone here into fisting?"
I'm still 50/50 on whether or not the "Lawn Care Tips" thread is one giant communal euphamism for pube shaving.  I mean can there really be that much discussion about mowing the lawn?

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't help smirking during the Passover Seder when they read the passage that refers to the 'house of bondage'.  Such a completely inappropriate reaction, but I just can't help myself.

Every once in a blue moon a Sniglet will drop - bleeum, musquirt, backspaks, etc.  They take me right back.

My wife is so pleased that I told my kids (almost 9 and 7) that it's "Wells FART-go".  Every time we pass one, a kid giggles and says "Wells FART-go!"  

Users who are viewing this thread