What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2020 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* Humanity will never recover from the most horrible event to happen in the last 100 years: Doug Pederson pla (6 Viewers)

I think you are wrong.
Never faced a top 50 Defense, the tackling and coverage in most of those tapes was embarrassing as well. The Big12 offensively is literally the Greatest Show on turf on Steroids. The stats there offensively are so bloated because the defenses are always so bad. 

Never faced a top 50 Defense, the tackling and coverage in most of those tapes was embarrassing as well. The Big12 offensively is literally the Greatest Show on turf on Steroids. The stats there offensively are so bloated because the defenses are always so bad. 
Thoughts and prayers.

Ceedee went 17. Not like he was a top 5 pick...
The dude was hyped up as a top 10 pick. A few mocked him to Giants possible, some had him going to Arizona, a few had him in Carolina at one point. Ruggs went before him and so did Jeudy. That tells me a lot of these teams are having higher grades on WRs not named Lamb 

We traded for a Lion nobody watched but he’s awesome 
Plus they got Prescott throwing and McCarthy calling plays. I've heard numerous rumors over the years that McCarthy called such a garbage offense that Rodgers would call a different play in the huddle. Their relationship got worse as McCarthy got his feelings hurt by Rodgers disrespecting him like that in front of the team. McCarthy no longer has Rodger's coattails to ride behind for success. We are gonna see how truly bad McCarthy is with Dal if he doesn't feed Zeke enough. 

The dude was hyped up as a top 10 pick. A few mocked him to Giants possible, some had him going to Arizona, a few had him in Carolina at one point. Ruggs went before him and so did Jeudy. That tells me a lot of these teams are having higher grades on WRs not named Lamb 
Good point.

Meh, you could argue that about every player that has ever dropped. At worst, it seems like great value. 
Yeah but teams sometimes have info that is not made public on guys so we never know as much as they do. Just think with all the hype on him to drop that far raises an issue with me. Considering Giants who need a LT took what many had the 4th best LT so you could argue Lamb there is a better pick over reaching 

Wow. They drafted a 2nd round talent after all this. At best, terrible use of value. But if this dude is a bust and Lamb is a stud, going to be painful for the next 3-5 years. 

Users who are viewing this thread