What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2020 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* Humanity will never recover from the most horrible event to happen in the last 100 years: Doug Pederson pla (3 Viewers)

Ok found what I was looking for. From what I read, whether truth or not, it would have cost 21 +53 and 146/change. Howie was trying to get away with trading 21 + 146 and Rasul/Sidney. They countered with "a lot" instead of Rasul/Sidney. And since we traded down from some of the spots (146 i believe) it would have been something like "Reagor/Driscoll/Wallace/5th next year and then more for Lamb. Not saying we should have/should not have done it. Just as previously stated, it "takes 2 to tango" and it seems Atl didnt' wanna dance so much as just smash the Eagles...
LINK?

Roseman was valuing picks over top talent.  

He was considering moving-up but wanted to keep picks.

Howie Roseman says don't assume CeeDee Lamb trade was on the table

Howie Roseman denied that the Eagles rejected a trade up in the first round of the draft Thursday that could have landed them CeeDee Lamb, the consensus best receiver in the draft.

The Eagles stayed at No. 21 and took receiver Jalen Reagor, then drafted quarterback Jalen Hunts at No. 53 in the second round.

Later that night, Roseman said the Eagles considered a trade up in the first round but rejected the idea because he didn’t want to trade picks away.

That was widely interpreted as Roseman saying the Eagles elected not to trade the team’s second-round pick as part of a deal to move up and draft Lamb.

Which would have meant the Eagles would rather have the fifth- or sixth-rated receiver in the draft and a backup quarterback instead of Lamb.

Here’s what Roseman said Thursday night when asked about trade-up opportunities: “We looked at those options. It was important to us that certainly we kept our high picks. We haven't had a lot of those. And guys really weren't in a range where it was even in consideration that we could get somewhere without a really high pick.”
I don't care if it was the 2nd which went to Hurts which is another discussion altogether.  I loved the 18 year old prospect in Bama but I did not see him as a 2nd round talent.

Regardless I just value CeeDee.

i agree that it seems excessive, but i think ATL knew they had the leverage.  I would say that they botched it too, though if they went too high in their demands and then wouldn't come off it.
It is possible but Dimitroff is too smart to cut off his nose to spite his face by not trading-down four spots and picking up a 3rd round pick to save face while he reached for a corner who was a border-line 1st round pick.  He was holding CeeDee in his hand, he had a strong hand considering Dallas was picking right behind him and Philly's need of an out-side WR like Lamb.  

It is possible but Dimitroff is too smart to cut off his nose to spite his face by not trading-down four spots and picking up a 3rd round pick to save face while he reached for a corner who was a border-line 1st round pick.  He was holding CeeDee in his hand, he had a strong hand considering Dallas was picking right behind him and Philly's need of an out-side WR like Lamb.
There’s just too many variables. 

1. Atlanta by all accounts reached for their pick. So they more than likely liked the guy they chose and didnt want to risk him not being there. That would explain asking for so much. It’s possible they were never serious about moving back

2. We need to get off the “Lamb is the best WR” train as well. That’s all well and good leading up to the draft but 2 WR needy teams picked other guys and many other WR needy teams passed completely. If we’re being objective it appears as if fans valued him more than teams did. It wasn’t just us that didn’t trade with Atlanta 

3. I wanted Lamb here for sure and even moreso after seeing our second round pick. With that said, him and Raegor are not that far apart talent wise. Their numbers of course will look different given the teams and QB’s they both had. Literally the opposite end of each spectrum. 

We need to get off the “Lamb is the best WR” train
I think he was the 1st or 2nd  best heading into the draft so I felt if Philly moved-up it was like moving-up at a discount for a guy who should have gone in the top-ten.  With the entire field of WRs in the draft he's un-likely to turn into the best of the bunch but based on what I saw heading into the draft I feel he was the best and that is what you draft on.  What you know at the time.

I agree, however, the field seemed to disagree with who the best was at that time. 
This can be said with anyone though.  Eventually, every single player in the draft becomes good "value" regardless of their slide.  You could say "well other teams passed on Rodgers, there must have been a reason for that".  Well, there wasn't.  You could also say "Well, other teams passed on Brady Quinn"... well, there was there.  Even if Brady Quinn fell to become a UDFA, he probably would have been good value there.

So what pick did CeeDee Lamb become good value?  I'll be shocked if it's below Dallas' pick.  We can try to talk ourselves into it all we want, but it's fine to admit when we f'd up.  And I think we f'd up by not trading up (if that was an option).  Happy to be wrong.  Contrary to most people on these boards, my team winning gives me far more happiness in life than being right about some player.

Should we have traded up for Lamb?  Yes.  But we didn't, and all my love for Lamb's talent went out the window when he went to Dallas, so now I rightfully hate the guy. 

Deamon said:
Should we have traded up for Lamb?  Yes.  But we didn't, and all my love for Lamb's talent went out the window when he went to Dallas, so now I rightfully hate the guy. 
I get it....weird how we go through changing our favoritism of a player once he’s joined the enemy. 
I spent 4 1/2 years mailing tuition to Baylor 🥺💸 and watching a lot of Mims play. With a 2 inch height, 4 inch wingspan, and a faster 40 time than Reagor at the combine, I was sure he would end up at Philly. Actually he would have seemed the better fit I thought. I struggled as you have with how to root for a player you were a fan of going to a rival NFL team. Luckily it didn’t come to that for me.

I got to watch Reagor also, as TCU is in my back yard. He’s a good player, and wouldn’t have lasted to the 53 pick I don’t believe, so if he was high on the board then Howie did what he had to do. 

I get it....weird how we go through changing our favoritism of a player once he’s joined the enemy. 
I spent 4 1/2 years mailing tuition to Baylor 🥺💸 and watching a lot of Mims play. With a 2 inch height, 4 inch wingspan, and a faster 40 time than Reagor at the combine, I was sure he would end up at Philly. Actually he would have seemed the better fit I thought. I struggled as you have with how to root for a player you were a fan of going to a rival NFL team. Luckily it didn’t come to that for me.

I got to watch Reagor also, as TCU is in my back yard. He’s a good player, and wouldn’t have lasted to the 53 pick I don’t believe, so if he was high on the board then Howie did what he had to do. 
Dak is already confused with his options. 

Deamon said:
This can be said with anyone though.  Eventually, every single player in the draft becomes good "value" regardless of their slide.  You could say "well other teams passed on Rodgers, there must have been a reason for that".  Well, there wasn't.  You could also say "Well, other teams passed on Brady Quinn"... well, there was there.  Even if Brady Quinn fell to become a UDFA, he probably would have been good value there.

So what pick did CeeDee Lamb become good value?  I'll be shocked if it's below Dallas' pick.  We can try to talk ourselves into it all we want, but it's fine to admit when we f'd up.  And I think we f'd up by not trading up (if that was an option).  Happy to be wrong.  Contrary to most people on these boards, my team winning gives me far more happiness in life than being right about some player.

I never disagreed that he was “good value”. I disagreed with him being continuously referred to as the best WR in the draft. This wasn’t a Randy Moss slipping situation. 2 WR’s went before him and a few teams needed WR’s passed as well. If it was as unanimous as it was going into the draft that doesn’t happen. And while I wanted one of the big 3 they all came with flaws  

Now we get to see if we made the right decision or not. 

need2know said:
I understand you guys liking chinn.  Hes a nice prospect.   But you know who else is?  Wallace.  The guy we got 2 rounds later.  Hopefully it all works out.   
Not like we only need one Safety though.

Nice to have Clement back, we were kinda out of options for a 3rd RB.  After him we have absolutely nothing. Remember not so distant past when we had like 18 Running Backs and were trying to figure out which of them would make the team?

Does anyone feel it odd that we drafted a RB in round 2 last year, and are just fine having 2 backups at RB be undrafted free agents, but at the same time, reports are out that had Hurts not been the pick at 53, that Dobbins was given consideration? Seems like an "all or nothing" approach to the position. Probably just says more about what they think they have in Miles Sanders (would say a lot in the opposite direction had they selected a RB round 2 in consecutive years). Just was thinking about this. Didn't add up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone feel it odd that we drafted a RB in round 2 last year, and our just fine having 2 backups at RB be undrafted free agents, but at the same time, reports are out that had Hurts not been the pick at 53, that Dobbins was given consideration? Seems like an "all or nothing" approach to the position. Probably just says more about what they think they have in Miles Sanders (would say a lot in the opposite direction had they selected a RB round 2 in consecutive years). Just was thinking about this. Didn't add up. 
I would have taken Dobbins even over Hurts there for the same reason. 

Scott did look good last year though and than you have Clement, Killins and Warren. If there’s one thing I’ll trust them in it’s finding undrafted RB’s to contribute. They seem to do fairly well in that area. There’s also time to add another vet if they wanted, there seems to be a bunch out there. 

I would have taken Dobbins even over Hurts there for the same reason. 

Scott did look good last year though and than you have Clement, Killins and Warren. If there’s one thing I’ll trust them in it’s finding undrafted RB’s to contribute. They seem to do fairly well in that area. There’s also time to add another vet if they wanted, there seems to be a bunch out there. 
I feel ya there. Except for 2018 lol when Josh Adams led the squad in rushing yikes.

WIP is re-playing the Super Bowl radio broadcast with Merrill and Mike today, and it's my first time hearing it. Was looking forward to the Philly Special call because I never heard it, unlike the end of the game call, which has been replayed many times. But now I know why. Yeesh, Merrill really whiffed on it. It's heavily edited in this clip but he had trouble following it and describing it, then he kept saying it was Ertz that threw the pass (granted, it was a trick play and the 86/88 jerseys didn't help.)

Still a legend, but certainly has lost a few steps. Might be more jarring for me and I'm late realizing it because I only hear him near the end of games if I'm ducking out of a game at the Linc to beat the traffic. Been 6+ years since I listened to a whole game on the radio.

Here's an excellent break down of the fit of Reagor.

YouTube VIDEO  --  Best Fits with Dan Hatman: Jalen Reagor

The Scouting Academy

Jalen Reagor was not necessarily who Eagles fans were hoping for, with Ceedee Lamb falling, but he does profile as an explosive outside lane WR who can be a healthy contribution to their passing attack. Reagor gets labeled as just a speed guy, but we’ll highlight areas of nuance in his routes, how his athletic profile impacts getting into/out of breaks, and his ability to diagnose coverage.

For the Eagles, being a West Coast driven system under Head Coach Doug Pederson, they run the passing game through their outside lane WRs. The middle of the field is worked by the Tight Ends and the Eagles have 2 good ones. So for Reagor, he needs to continue to work on a few areas so he can be a weapon that can be counted on with the Eagles current starters, Alshon Jeffery and Desean Jackson having extensive injury histories.
The Eagles run a lot of 12 personnel and were looking for a specific fit, for an Outside WR which is why they passed on Justin Jefferson who is more of a slot-WR.

The best outside WR of the draft? 

Every scouting report had CeeDee Lamb as the best outside WR prospect of the draft but the criticism for not taking Jefferson isn't warranted because they were looking to fill a need/scheme-fit and the best WR left who fit was Reagor.

Check out the video.  It points out why Reagor fits and should make Eagle fans feel better if any were upset about not taking Jefferson.

The Noid said:
WIP is re-playing the Super Bowl radio broadcast with Merrill and Mike today, and it's my first time hearing it. Was looking forward to the Philly Special call because I never heard it, unlike the end of the game call, which has been replayed many times. But now I know why. Yeesh, Merrill really whiffed on it. It's heavily edited in this clip but he had trouble following it and describing it, then he kept saying it was Ertz that threw the pass (granted, it was a trick play and the 86/88 jerseys didn't help.)

Still a legend, but certainly has lost a few steps. Might be more jarring for me and I'm late realizing it because I only hear him near the end of games if I'm ducking out of a game at the Linc to beat the traffic. Been 6+ years since I listened to a whole game on the radio.
I've been working on editing the radio broadcast to the video (which I should really get back to and finish). He's definitely lost a step, but still light years better than listening to Collingsworth question every Eagles touchdown in that game.

I've been working on editing the radio broadcast to the video (which I should really get back to and finish). He's definitely lost a step, but still light years better than listening to Collingsworth question every Eagles touchdown in that game.
Kevin Harlan's call from the Westwood One broadcast is, by far, the best for the Philly Special. Made better by the run-up of Boomer Esiason's non-stop crapping on them for even going for it on 4th down against the mighty Patriots!

To those that feel we don't need to bring Jason Peters back, does this breakdown of Dillard from last year soften your stance a little? Take the time to view Kempski's twitter thread with all the video. Yikes. And this only focuses on pass-blocking, which was supposed to be his strength coming out of college because of the offense they ran at Washington State.

To those that feel we don't need to bring Jason Peters back, does this breakdown of Dillard from last year soften your stance a little? Take the time to view Kempski's twitter thread with all the video. Yikes. And this only focuses on pass-blocking, which was supposed to be his strength coming out of college because of the offense they ran at Washington State.
Ya I'm happy with JP coming back and am VERY curious how they're going to work out the playing time.  I think Dillard needs to get thrown in there sooner than later and not just be a backup again... but with JP's injuries, he might get that chance.  Wonder if they rotate them in and out a bit more this year (even when healthy), or not sure if that will mess up the chemistry of the OL.

Here's an excellent break down of the fit of Reagor.

YouTube VIDEO  --  Best Fits with Dan Hatman: Jalen Reagor

The Eagles run a lot of 12 personnel and were looking for a specific fit, for an Outside WR which is why they passed on Justin Jefferson who is more of a slot-WR.

The best outside WR of the draft? 

Every scouting report had CeeDee Lamb as the best outside WR prospect of the draft but the criticism for not taking Jefferson isn't warranted because they were looking to fill a need/scheme-fit and the best WR left who fit was Reagor.

Check out the video.  It points out why Reagor fits and should make Eagle fans feel better if any were upset about not taking Jefferson.
My only issue with Reagor is he's IMHO and some others a 2nd rounder not someone you take in the 1st. From my understanding the Team put themselves between a rock and a hard place with not having the assets to trade up and maybe leap frog to get Ruggs who I think is a way better prospect and a player than Reagor will be. The Eagles needed Reagor more then he needed them or another team so everyone knew that. I just hate reaching and drafting on need alone because you tend to reach for guys and then on top of this we didn't want to give up a 2nd to move up for Lamb and use the 2nd rounder on a player who could barely Hack it in the big boy Conference and scouts can't even agree if he's a QB or not in the NFL? I get the pick about drafting a QB but they could've waited till 4 or 5 and grabbed Fromm or whatever instead. Hurts will never have the production to justify being taken in the 2nd round. I feel we should've signed at least one FA WR like Robby Anderson or Demarcus Robinson and then we don't need to reach for a need in the 1st round. 

You have to have two to tango. I honestly feel as if the Eagles were a unfortunate victim to how the board fell and team needs ahead of them. Atlanta was the prime spot but they failed to trade up for a CB and with Dallas right after them they likely knew that if they passed on Terrell for say a 3 & 5, they would have lost him to the CB needy Cowboys. 
The Eagles issues more then anything was not having the assets to move up. They would've had to give up their 2nd with no pick till late in the 3rd round. The Eagles have made a few moves over the last few years that depleted resources. Now say Golden Tate had stayed and worked out we'd all be cool with what they gave up. Avery is a head scratcher for me. For it to be a success that dude needs to be playing and producing a few times every game. I don't remember seeing him much on the field after we traded for him which is inexcusable. 

Ok found what I was looking for. From what I read, whether truth or not, it would have cost 21 +53 and 146/change. Howie was trying to get away with trading 21 + 146 and Rasul/Sidney. They countered with "a lot" instead of Rasul/Sidney. And since we traded down from some of the spots (146 i believe) it would have been something like "Reagor/Driscoll/Wallace/5th next year and then more for Lamb. Not saying we should have/should not have done it. Just as previously stated, it "takes 2 to tango" and it seems Atl didnt' wanna dance so much as just smash the Eagles...
Which goes with what I said the Eagles trying to give up players over picks. They just didn't have the assets to feel comfortable in trading that much to move up a few spots. 

i agree that it seems excessive, but i think ATL knew they had the leverage.  I would say that they botched it too, though if they went too high in their demands and then wouldn't come off it.
Teams were trying to get the Eagles to pay more because like I said they were desperate and put themselves between a rock and a hard place. The Eagles in this instance were desperate for a player where Say you have the Jags who Yannick Says he won't play for and they are in a spot where if they do trade him teams are gonna low ball them because they know THEY HAVE TO TRADE HIM  where as teams knew in this instance for the Eagles THEY NEEDED TO GET A TOP WR IN THE DRAFT.

The Eagles did it to themselves this year. 

Dak is already confused with his options. 
Dak is more confused now that they just signed Andy Dalton. There's talk in Dal media now of Dal pulling the tender on Prescott and having Andy Dalton start. Not sure how true it is. Prescott isn't a world beater and QBs are hard to come by but Dal is in a really tough cap situation. 

I was about to post this in here. But yeah I remember I was one of the very few who ####ted on the Dillard pick last year. My biased was towards my Florida guy Jawaan Taylor but there were other LT's out there still like Cody Ford. Now I'm hearing there might be some mental health issues with Dillard and he might be too soft for the league. I really hope this doesn't become Danny Watkins all over again. At least when Shawn Andrews had his breakdown mentally he was an established player already.

They do have Prince and if his knees hold up Dillard might be looking behind his back at his future replacement. If he wanted too I'd bring JP back in a Mentorship role and competition for these guys. Kind of as a player coach type thing. But Dillard didn't look comfortable at all last year  

My only issue with Reagor is he's IMHO and some others a 2nd rounder not someone you take in the 1st. From my understanding the Team put themselves between a rock and a hard place with not having the assets to trade up and maybe leap frog to get Ruggs who I think is a way better prospect and a player than Reagor will be. The Eagles needed Reagor more then he needed them or another team so everyone knew that. I just hate reaching and drafting on need alone because you tend to reach for guys and then on top of this we didn't want to give up a 2nd to move up for Lamb and use the 2nd rounder on a player who could barely Hack it in the big boy Conference and scouts can't even agree if he's a QB or not in the NFL? I get the pick about drafting a QB but they could've waited till 4 or 5 and grabbed Fromm or whatever instead. Hurts will never have the production to justify being taken in the 2nd round. I feel we should've signed at least one FA WR like Robby Anderson or Demarcus Robinson and then we don't need to reach for a need in the 1st round. 
I agree that we both felt moving-up was the move to make but Ruggs went off the board at #12 and no one was moving out of the top-eleven picks and it would have been too pricey.  

When Lamb fell within reach he was the obvious target and the price would have been far less and Atlanta was the team willing and able to move-down as that CB was not a 1st round value/pick IMHO.

I disagree on the value of Reagor as I had him as a first round pick/value.  Slight reach as I had him going a 'tad' lower but still one of the WRs who I felt would go in the first round.  They were drafting a specific role/fit so I get the pick but would have definitely traded-up for CeeDee since he was falling and in-reach and a perfect fit and obviously would have kept him from going to a rival.  

Hurts is a different topic.  I thought he was a good value if he had gone off the board in the 4th or 5th round.  Howie explained the pick so he had a plan but plans change.  The Boys changed their plans.  I see Hurts as a gamble.  I see only a 'slight-reach' for Reagor but a big missed opportunity when Lamb fell because Atlanta was willing to move-down.  Roseman said he wanted to keep his picks.  The only QB to go off the board between picks was Love and its doubtful Howie thought he'd fall so he must have been planning on taking Hurts.  Roseman's explanation is how high he values the back-up QB position is solid but I felt Hurts was a big reach and a gamble.  

I would have dished the 2nd for Lamb in a New York minute and picked up a FA QB like Cam or traded a late pick for Dalton because I just don't know about Hurts.

Woah. This couldn’t be more wrong, but why stop your roll. ✊🏼
Wouldn't have read that post unless you quoted it, but ya I don't see how they're thinking about Dalton as the starter.  Haven't heard that one bit.  Dalton wanted to go home and seems perfectly content as a backup at this point.

Dak is more confused now that they just signed Andy Dalton. There's talk in Dal media now of Dal pulling the tender on Prescott and having Andy Dalton start. Not sure how true it is. Prescott isn't a world beater and QBs are hard to come by but Dal is in a really tough cap situation. 
disagree. Dak is holding all the cards, guy is just sitting back and waiting for Dallas to blink. Jerry's ego may get in the way, but if he was really concerned he would have gotten Cam or Briudgewater. will be hilarious if Dallas doesn't give in though, will be shooting themselves in the foot for at least 2 years. Dalton is a good name, his skill has dropped and learning a new offense from a new coordinator with limited off-season will have Dallas lucky to hit .500. With Dak, they jave legit ceiling of SB

Deamon said:
Bleacher report had something and one other site. Suggested Dal given the cap issues maybe they are better off receding the offer 31.5 or whatever and using it else where take Dalton for now. It was mostly more about DAL cap then anything though. 

JetMaxx said:
Please share links to what you saw. 
Bleacher Report changed their headline from what it was the other day it looks like. But when Dalton was signed part of the headline ending was a question if they should move on from Dak

Dalton is a great move for them.   Hes a guy known for under performing in the big games.   His record in prime time and playoff games is terrible.   And he goes to the team that has won very few big games this century.   Great move!

Hate to bring this thread back to the Eagles, but in case you haven't seen on their YouTube channel they've been releasing all those old NFL  Films seasons in review. You know the ones that makes any team look like they were a champion team? Couple weekends ago they released all the 80's ones, this past weekend all the 90's. Fun to look back at these.

Dalton is a great move for them.   Hes a guy known for under performing in the big games.   His record in prime time and playoff games is terrible.   And he goes to the team that has won very few big games this century.   Great move!
I was hoping Dallas would sign Dak to a $130 million deal before the draft then snipe Hurts in the 2nd before the Eagles had a chance

Cant win them all I suppose 

I agree that we both felt moving-up was the move to make but Ruggs went off the board at #12 and no one was moving out of the top-eleven picks and it would have been too pricey.  

When Lamb fell within reach he was the obvious target and the price would have been far less and Atlanta was the team willing and able to move-down as that CB was not a 1st round value/pick IMHO.

I disagree on the value of Reagor as I had him as a first round pick/value.  Slight reach as I had him going a 'tad' lower but still one of the WRs who I felt would go in the first round.  They were drafting a specific role/fit so I get the pick but would have definitely traded-up for CeeDee since he was falling and in-reach and a perfect fit and obviously would have kept him from going to a rival.  

Hurts is a different topic.  I thought he was a good value if he had gone off the board in the 4th or 5th round.  Howie explained the pick so he had a plan but plans change.  The Boys changed their plans.  I see Hurts as a gamble.  I see only a 'slight-reach' for Reagor but a big missed opportunity when Lamb fell because Atlanta was willing to move-down.  Roseman said he wanted to keep his picks.  The only QB to go off the board between picks was Love and its doubtful Howie thought he'd fall so he must have been planning on taking Hurts.  Roseman's explanation is how high he values the back-up QB position is solid but I felt Hurts was a big reach and a gamble.  

I would have dished the 2nd for Lamb in a New York minute and picked up a FA QB like Cam or traded a late pick for Dalton because I just don't know about Hurts.
Cam will not take a backup job and Dalton sucks and is more expensive than hurts.   

Cam will not take a backup job and Dalton sucks and is more expensive than hurts.   
I posted that before those Cam reports came out and before Dalton was inked.  You got Jalen.  No one knows what he will do but Dalton posted decent numbers when he was surrounded with a good supporting cast and he's got that in Dallas so if he sees the field he should do well.

I posted that before those Cam reports came out and before Dalton was inked.  You got Jalen.  No one knows what he will do but Dalton posted decent numbers when he was surrounded with a good supporting cast and he's got that in Dallas so if he sees the field he should do well.
I was laughing at the headlines of people suggesting Cam come here. He's the type of character guy the Eagles are getting rid of right now plus he aint taking a back up job. I know the Knocks on Dalton is he doesn't live up to big games but like you said around a good supporting cast he has put up better numbers. I'd argue both Dal and Us have a way more talented roster then Dalton has ever played with before in his career. To me it looked like he tried to force a lot of things as he knew he had to do a lot of the work 

Dalton is better than Hurts this season and costs not much more.  You're really all in on the "Philly can do no wrong and Dallas can do no good" stance this year hey.

EDT:  To be clear, I despise Dallas as much or more than anyone in here.  But I can admit that they've had a really good offseason.

Eagles’ official insider Dave Spadaro reported "the plan is for Alshon Jeffery to be a major part of the offense."

Spadaro noted that Jeffery still needs to complete his rehab from his Lisfranc injury. It seems somewhat likely they would've cut him already if they planned to do so considering it's unprofessional to release veterans after the main free-agency window has already closed. The Eagles added plenty of speed to their offense through the draft, but it wouldn't be shocking if Jeffery and DeSean Jackson open up the season in two-WR sets ahead of the team's various rookies. Obviously first-round pick Jalen Reagor will see plenty of snaps either way; just don't assume that Jeffery will be placed on the bench if healthy.

Was digging up some WR numbers under Doug, and wondered if this was some kind of record.  Do you think any other team in the league has not had a WR crack 850+ yards in the last 4 seasons?

Users who are viewing this thread