Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. BD

2019 No Regerts: Trades You Didn't Make

What trades are you glad were declined or happy you didnt make? 

I do a lot of trading, or like to at least. Some of my offers that were declined, and I was quite surprised at, turned out better that they were declined.

Players I went after:

AB and OBJ last summer on an effort to get that one top guy to out le over the top- although I wasnt excited about OBJ. I did land Diggs instead which turned out meh, but glad I didnt make the trade. 

Chris Thompson I made a play for after Barkley was hurt. Offered Corey Davis straight up. Later traded Davis and a high 2nd for Gallup and a high 3rd. 

What do you got? 

Posted (edited)

Was offered a 2020 3rd round rookie pick for Lamar Jackson the week before the season started (I already had Mahomes). I countered with Jackson and a 4th round rookie pick for a 2nd round rookie pick. He declined.

Edited by mcd

I recall I offered a third round rookie pick at one point in the offseason for Kalen Ballage. Fortunately it wasn't accepted. Very low level example/trade but woof.

Now I wouldn't give a 2025 7th rounder for him. 

Offered up Diggs, J, Washington and Trevathon for JuJu

very happy turned down in the end

Most of my trades went really well for me this season.

Traded Michelle for Godwin

Gurley for a 1st plus Ingram

Then Ingram for a 1st

Still ended the year with 4 wins.  Have three 1sts and 3 2nds though so I'm happy about that.

I tried hard to get JuJu as well.  

I also almost traded Aaron Jones and McLaurin for David Montgomery and Devante Adams early in the season (Adams had just gotten hurt).  I thought Williams was going to take a lot of touches from Jones, and Montgomery was running well.  Glad the guy rejected that one.

My one trade was Josh Gordon for Jarvis Landry straight-up literally a few hours before Gordon got hurt...Landry went on to go on a nice hot streak.

Traded away Barkley for Kerryon in redraft.  Was sure Barkley would be out half the season.  As it turned out, that was Kerryon.  Swing and a miss