What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (2 Viewers)

Tennessee seemed like they dominated but they really just hit a couple big plays, not a lot of sustained offense. 

The Ravens also had their problems running a cohesive offense and they still look pretty choppy but the plan seems to be ride Jackson be it pass or run.  I would like to see them commit to Gus Edwards on an entire drive and maybe give him 5-6 carries and get a lather going on that guy. 

Should be a very interesting 2nd Half. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta love the defensive gameplan by the Titans here... put a spy on Jackson, rush 3 or 4 contain, and dare him to throw to the sidelines. Exactly how teams started beating the Roman offense with Kaepernick... give them the 4 yd runs and betting that the QB can't beat you consistently on the outside. 

You gotta love the defensive gameplan by the Titans here... put a spy on Jackson, rush 3 or 4 contain, and dare him to throw to the sidelines. Exactly how teams started beating the Roman offense with Kaepernick... give them the 4 yd runs and betting that the QB can't beat you consistently on the outside. 
He’s a lot better than Kaepernick though. I think he’s starting to figure this out. 

Tennessee seemed like they dominated but they really just hit a couple big plays, not a lot of sustained offense. 

The Ravens also had their problems running a cohesive offense and they still look pretty choppy but the plan seems to be ride Jackson be it pass or run.  I would like to see them commit to Gus Edwards on an entire drive and maybe give him 5-6 carries and get a lather going on that guy. 

Should be a very interesting 2nd Half. 
Surprised the Titans aren't running more sweeps and tosses or bootlegs w/ Tannehill that ravens front 7 isn't that fast. 

It sure looks like when Lamar drops back that at least one or two of those big DL are in his face or closing in fast. That's without a huge Blitz which correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we have seen a lot of that. 
It looks like they are really clogging his running lanes while being able to coverage. Nice half for Tennessee.

Ingram being hurt sucks, but I expected it, which is why I picked BAL and SF in the SB but put all my running money in Edwards, Hill, Mostert, and Coleman.

So we'll see if I can make. 

Last week at halftime:

Brady:  14 for 22, 149 yards

This week at halftime:

Jackson:  12 for 22, 169 yards, 1 INT

Tennessee defense needs another stop to open up the second half. If that happens I’m feeling decent that they can pull this out. 

He’s a lot better than Kaepernick though. I think he’s starting to figure this out. 
He's less stiff in delivery and running-wise than Kaep was -- I mean Lamar is smooth as hell -- but before Kaep became only a pawn in their game, he was adequate enough throwing to keep defenses honest. The numbers/square out throw has ruined many a quarterback, and it was Kaep's accuracy, not arm strength, that was his downfall. Not that Lamar doesn't have the arm strength, it's just that Kaep definitely did possess it, but was never able to rein it in.

Basically, I'm agreeing with both china and you, but I just want to make a distinction that nobody else was. 

The Titans are such a weak first half team that this is uncomfortable. I hope the plan is still Henry in the third. It didn't seem like he got a lot of carries but that the Titans D was on the field a lot instead

The Titans are such a weak first half team that this is uncomfortable. I hope the plan is still Henry in the third. It didn't seem like he got a lot of carries but that the Titans D was on the field a lot instead
The 1 play TD drive probably skewed that a bit.

Ravens appeared to have turned the page with that last drive there, but not many gave the Titans a ghost of a chance to win this game, so they have to be happy.  They are still a far cry from victory, but we will see if they can hold on. 

He's a better runner than Kap for sure... but keep in mind that system-dependent QBs always look unstoppable until the gets stopped. With this being the exact same system, you gotta think at some point Jackson has to earn his keep from the pocket to sustain success. 

Users who are viewing this thread