What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (1 Viewer)

This is certainly not the result I expected at all. The NFL is a crazy league.

So glad New England is out. This makes the whole thing way more fun.

Okay, this is polluted already enough.

The last election was supposed to be our referndum against the ruling class. RNC got curbstomped trying to hold onto their wizened, fossilized self. DNC held on with its bicuspids. All italics belong in the political forum from this post.

And Tracy Flick wants us to know that the littering. Must. Stop.
There was an unexpected campaign commercial during the playoff game.  Someone i know commented on it.   I think it's reasonable to respond to him. There's dozens of posts that go unresponded to in these game threads.  Yet here you are getting involved.  

You can act like you're taking the high road but if you had agreed with my comment you wouldn't have said stop.

I reserve the right to discuss Bloomberg's superbowl commercial.  

Whelp, simple job now. Baltimore wants to advance they gotta score 3 TDs and the D pitch a shutout.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Baltimore scores a TD on this drive they should go for 2 because if you miss you could still have a shot to get the next two 2's if you miss.  If you wait until the final 2 point try to tie it and miss you lose.

There was an unexpected campaign commercial during the playoff game.  Someone i know commented on it.   I think it's reasonable to respond to him. There's dozens of posts that go unresponded to in these game threads.  Yet here you are getting involved.  

You can act like you're taking the high road but if you had agreed with my comment you wouldn't have said stop.

I reserve the right to discuss Bloomberg's superbowl commercial.  
There was more than one comment. These threads do move like that.

You begged so ####### hard to keep politics out of our regular discourse including reporting posts from the Politics Forum when it didn't even exist.

YOU GOT THE ####### WHOLE BOARD CHANGED AND NOW YOU'RE VIOLATING ITS RULES.

I don't report anything but which I can't respond to which will get me suspended. So you're not in the spirit of any gosh darned rule that you even helped and agitated for change. Stop

Last edited by a moderator:
The offseason Lamar discourse in Baltimore is going to be horrible.
The local talk radio will be insane I imagine. On one hand he’ll still likely be league MVP. On the other hand, you have today and last year’s playoffs. Plenty of meat for both sides.

I've been watching the entire game, but it's still kind of stunning to look at the scoreboard and realize Ravens only have 6 points. The offense hasn't looked that bad (other than the non-Lamar rushers). It's like they move smoothly down the field and then suddenly something goes wrong: tipped pass gets intercepted, stuffed on 4th down, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread