Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Ministry of Pain

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round

Recommended Posts

Jackson hasn't faced adversity since week 4 against Cleveland. After that loss, they won 10 in a row and got real cocky. The Ravens are eating humble pie right now and I hope it tastes bitter.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -OZ- said:

Seriously. This definitely isn't on him.

Not so sure about that. Obviously the injuries played a big role, but I don't think Jackson has been super sharp as a passer tonight, and that has definitely cost them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is number 59 and why is he such a jackass? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I mean, a lot of it is. He fluttered and floated a lot of balls today. 

but for sure he had help.!

nothing's wrong with fluttered balls

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wingnut said:

Jackson hasn't faced adversity since week 4 against Cleveland. After that loss, they won 10 in a row and got real cocky. The Ravens are eating humble pie right now and I hope it tastes bitter.

Since Week 4 they faced some of the best teams in the league and beat them all; If that's cocky I don't know what's humble. Stop being such a homer.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Steeler fan,  I wish I could have more to enjoy than just the Ravens collapsing, but I don't. So, hahahahaha.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing 2 years ago I turned down a trade offer I get Derrick Henry other guy gets a late 1st round rookie pick  :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dickey moe said:

These guys will murder the Chiefs/Texans.

Oh don't you go jinxing my boys now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Seriously. This definitely isn't on him.

I mean, he did have the 3 turnovers that were the keys to the loss

4 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

I think him leaving New Orleans was a huge part of why Kamara wasn’t as successful this year. 

Kamara's injury probably had more to do with that

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Frankman said:

Since Week 4 they faced some of the best teams in the league and beat them all. If that's cocky I don't know what's humble. Stop being a homer.

Theyve been crowning themselves for weeks. Have you been listening to them? YOU stop being a homer with blinders on. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Lol @icon talking about bandwagon

This couldn't make less sense :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dickey moe said:

These guys will murder the Chiefs/Texans.

I hope so. 

They’ve beaten both of them. But the Texans weren’t really trying hard....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bri said:

So unbelievable, so happy

I read your pregame report and thought it was well thought out. Great job, and happy for your team. They were damn impressive.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone played bad for the Ravens. Tons of blame to go around. Titans won the battle upfront on both sides as well, that’s a huge factor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

2020 BBQPALOOZA IS TIME CONSUMING

Wat? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Dude

Yes? I'm all ears as to how that post makes ANY sense? :lol: 

Edited by [icon]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta go cash my ticket for the Titans beating the Pats and Ravens with less than 100 passing yards at +10000. BRB. 

Edited by Man In The Box
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I mean, he did have the 3 turnovers that were the keys to the loss

 

Ok. He still did better than the rest of the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

As a Steeler fan,  I wish I could have more to enjoy than just the Ravens collapsing, but I don't. So, hahahahaha.

Fair take. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cashed on Titans ML and spread vs New England last week because I knew my Pats were toast and this Titans team is for real. 

Admittedly only had the balls to tease TEN vs Baltimore. Had no idea the Ravens would choke so bad / be dominated so thoroughly by the Titans. :thumbup: 

Wont make that mistake next week 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

regardless of the outcome, I think we can all agree that there were some fantastic RUSH references made throughout this topic, and I’m really proud of all of you. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Lamar Jackson will have 350 Pass, almost 150 rush...and he is going to have haters galore tomorrow, doesn't seem fair. 

Seriously? The 4th quarter was basically garbage time. Those stats are largely meaningless.

Novelty offenses like Roman's in the NFL tend to peak early and fade over time... As a niners fan I've seen this movie before. Unless Jackson improves as a passer every team will just keep him in front them, not necessarily sack him, but just dare him to throw outside the numbers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, [icon] said:

Cashed on Titans ML and spread vs New England last week because I knew my Pats were toast and this Titans team is for real. 

Admittedly only had the balls to tease TEN vs Baltimore. Had no idea the Ravens would choke so bad / be dominated so thoroughly by the Titans. :thumbup: 

Wont make that mistake next week 

I went 4/4

Niners -7

Niners U44.5

Titans +9.5

Parlay: Titans +9.5, Niners -7, Niners U44.5

i couldn’t win a bet in the regular season. I’m 7/7 in the post season, clawing my way back. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mister CIA said:

Watching post-game show, how the eff does Phil Simms have a job?

He went 22/25 in a game once or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chinawildman said:

Seriously? The 4th quarter was basically garbage time. Those stats are largely meaningless.

Novelty offenses like Roman's in the NFL tend to peak early and fade over time... As a niners fan I've seen this movie before. Unless Jackson improves as a passer every team will just keep him in front them, not necessarily sack him, but just dare him to throw outside the numbers.

Exactly. Roman is garbage. His trash only works with a running Qb and that fails when you get to the playoffs because you go against real D's.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Seriously. This definitely isn't on him.

The guy attempted 60 passes and carried the ball 20 times. All other Balt players carried the ball 9 times. Jackson accounted for 90% of all offensive plays. They scored 12pts.

If it's not on him, I have no idea who it could possibly be on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Man In The Box said:

Gotta go cash my ticket for the Titans beating the Pats and Ravens with less than 100 passing yards at +10000. BRB. 

You got bad odds. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chinawildman said:

The guy attempted 60 passes and carried the ball 20 times. All other Balt players carried the ball 9 times. Jackson accounted for 90% of all offensive plays. They scored 12pts.

If it's not on him, I have no idea who it could possibly be on.

Ingram was hurt, Edwards/Hill didn't step up, all of the pass catchers sprouted duck-hands.

But I do agree that Lamar gets at least some portion of the blame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

regardless of the outcome, I think we can all agree that there were some fantastic RUSH references made throughout this topic, and I’m really proud of all of you. 

One likes to believe in the freedom of music.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Ingram was hurt, Edwards/Hill didn't step up, all of the pass catchers sprouted duck-hands.

But I do agree that Lamar gets at least some portion of the blame.

Lamar was throwing behind his receivers all night,, had little on other wobbly duck passes, was completely confused by TEN’s pass rush for 3+ quarters, took way too many sacks instead of throwing it away, and he lost a crucial fumble at the absolute worst point in the game to do so.

IMO They were not out of it until that fumble. that was arguably the worst play of the game.

there were a lot of players to blame in thIs loss for the Ravens on both sides of the ball, and Lamar Jackson was absolutely chief among them. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I went 4/4

Niners -7

Niners U44.5

Titans +9.5

Parlay: Titans +9.5, Niners -7, Niners U44.5

i couldn’t win a bet in the regular season. I’m 7/7 in the post season, clawing my way back. 

Badass :headbang: 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Ingram was hurt, Edwards/Hill didn't step up, all of the pass catchers sprouted duck-hands.

But I do agree that Lamar gets at least some portion of the blame.

stupid Harbuagh, kick that fg and you are down 14-9.....lost it right there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

stupid Harbuagh, kick that fg and you are down 14-9.....lost it right there.

 

Live by the Harbaugh, die by the Harbaugh. 

he goes for that 100x out of 100. He’s gone for it all season.

To expect him to do anything else there, and by proxy to complain about him doing anything but going for it there would be madness. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

I guess the Ravens learned to be cool or be cast out.

Subdivisions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Live by the Harbaugh, die by the Harbaugh. 

he goes for that 100x out of 100. He’s gone for it all season.

To expect him to do anything else there, and by proxy to complain about him doing anything but going for it there would be madness. 

I will chose freewill

 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

stupid Harbuagh, kick that fg and you are down 14-9.....lost it right there.

I think the 66 yard run they gave up to Henry on the subsequent drive might have played a bigger role.

Also, Ravens went like 0/2 on 4th and short, plus the failed 2PC. They just didn't have their short-yardage game going tonighr. Whether that was injuries or play calling, it wasn't there. An extra three points wasn't going to save them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, chinawildman said:

The guy attempted 60 passes and carried the ball 20 times. All other Balt players carried the ball 9 times. Jackson accounted for 90% of all offensive plays. They scored 12pts.

If it's not on him, I have no idea who it could possibly be on.

Can’t believe the o-line didn’t get more touches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

stupid Harbuagh, kick that fg and you are down 14-9.....lost it right there.

 

He does that almost every year. He's a moron that thinks analytics beats common sense NFL football

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joffer said:

Can’t believe the o-line didn’t get more touches

Titans just played contain, Jackson had plenty of time to throw on the majority of his dropbacks. Wasn't pressured on either of the picks. Just wasn't accurate enough and consistent enough as passer, simple as that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chinawildman said:

Titans just played contain, Jackson had plenty of time to throw on the majority of his dropbacks. Wasn't pressured on either of the picks. Just wasn't accurate enough and consistent enough as passer, simple as that. 

Was just on the phone with a friend saying about the same thing. LJax has been taken seriously as a passing threat all year, which has allowed him to run wild on the ground. 

titans clogged up the running lanes for Jackson & dared him to beat them through the air, and he couldn’t. 

and other than some creative spying & stunts, it really was that simple. 

The other key to the Titans game was forcing Jackson to move horizontally - he kept trying to get to the edge, TEN wasn’t having it, and he’d either gain 2-3 or throw it away.  As a result Baltimore was constantly in 3rd and X situations. And BAL simply couldn’t convert with anything resembling consistency. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He does that almost every year. He's a moron that thinks analytics beats common sense NFL football

These are jokes right? No one actually thought he should have kicked a fg on 4th and inches down by 8.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.