What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (1 Viewer)

Even a FG before halftime and make it a one score game. 

Henry got a long run but in the end they still punted and Tannehill hit a couple big pass plays but he isn't churning out 10-20 yard out patterns much. 

I think the Ravens are figuring things out and Harbaugh will make incredible halftime adjustments. 

Simmons was going down before Lamar was even there. Look at his feet. It really wasn't dirty.

Should be a penalty because a rule is a rule but if you watch his feet, Lamar just slid right under a guy falling down

I said they were going to score before the penalty. Now they need a long way to go get it.

Not a good half, but it could be worse. 

So if Tannehill is a classic QB & LJax is a new school QB, does that make Tannehill the Analog Kid & LJax a Digital Man?

If the Titans knock out BAL I guess we can say a Farewell to Kings.

Last edited by a moderator:
All throughout that Patriots game last week everybody kept posting “NOW the Pats will turn it on.” I thought the same thing. This is like deja vu. 

Users who are viewing this thread