What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED! New Superflex & Devy Startup, $100, MFL & Leaguesafe. (1 Viewer)

Imagine

Footballguy
New Superflex & Devy Startup, $100, MFL & Leaguesafe.

12 teams, starting lineup:   1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 TE, 5 RB/WR/TE (1 can be QB). NO DEF or K.  Ten (10) total starters.

30 player rosters, 5 IR spots that can include suspended players, and max 40 taxi squad for rookies and devy players.

Startup will be 60 rounds to allow for up to 125 maximum devy players to be drafted by the league.  The startup draft will start once we get 12 owners, and hopefully that will be by the middle of February 2020.

To facilitate trading and retention, the 1st year will include the 2nd year’s dues, $200 total. The second $100 will pay for the subsequent year’s dues.  All will go into Leaguesafe. Each following year’s entry will be $100, so the present year and the next year will always have been paid for all owners. 

To help poorer teams compete in the long term, six non-playoff teams will compete in a “reverse seeded” Consolation Bowl for two picks (2.13 and 3.13) in the Rookie/Devy Draft

Annual Rookie/Devy/Free Agent Draft - 8-round annual NON-SNAKING each following year in February.

League site is up. Please contact me if you wish to view the details. 

I started playing Superflex and devy three years ago.  I really like this format and love the decisions one must make in drafting for a premium format such as this. I’ve commissioned two leagues, and both are still going strong, but they are small rosters, start 1 QB, and 1 TE, and no devy.  I’ll provide you with the league information for those leagues if you like…

I love this different format and want to start one from scratch. 

Please let me know if you are interested.

Frank Horton, frankie-ray@comcast.net

Last edited by a moderator:
It's now late on Wednesday, and we are up to 6 of the 12 needed owners.  As Pink Floyd said back in the day..."Is there anybody OUT there!"  :)

Frank

It's now Friday, and we are up to 10 of the 12 needed owners for this PPR, Devy, Superflex startup! Again, referring to my favorite band of all time, Pink Floyd..."Is there anybody OUT there!" :)

This is the Superflex & Devy Startup, $100, Leaguesafe, MFL. 12 teams, starting lineup: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 TE, 5 RB/WR/TE (1 can be QB). NO DEF or K. Ten (10) total starters.
30 player rosters, 5 IR spots that can include suspended players, and max 40 taxi squad for rookies and devy players. We'll have a GroupMe chat group for the league once we have all 12 owners for the startup.  Please contact me for more details! Frank

Users who are viewing this thread