What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

caustic

Footballguy
KC -10, o/u 50.5. Currently 29 degrees and cloudy at Arrowhead. 

Chiefs lost to the Texans at home 31-24 in week 6. Travis Kelce (knee) is active while Chris Jones (calf) is not. The Chiefs also lost star rookie FS Juan Thornhill to a torn ACL in week 17. 

For the Texans, TE Darren Fells (hip) and WRs Kenny Stills and Will Fuller are active; TE Jordan Akins and FS Jahleel Addae are inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Houston was able to contain the Chiefs' offense with a lot of man coverage in week 6. KC is betting that with a healtier OL, healthier Mahomes, and healthier Tyreek Hill, they'll be more successful this time. Fuller is returning to the lineup at an opportune time for Houston - he was very effective at beating the Chiefs' secondary in week 6, but ultimately dropped 3 TDs. 

Boy was I wrong about Tennessee's linebackers.  Reticent to make any predictions...but...KC is healthy and rested and Reid is exceptional when he has extra time to prepare.  KC.

I'm trying to figure out absent a mahomes injury how kc doesn't win by at least 3 td, btw
-Hyde runs the ball well (116 yards in week 6)

-KC pass rush fails to be effective without Jones

-Texans stretch the Chiefs' secondary

-Man coverage continues to be an issue for the Chiefs' offense

-Reid works his playoffs magic

I honestly have a difficult time seeing KC beating them by three touchdowns. Somebody must have thought they were making a lot of money today. 

For the first time in about 5 years I can finally compliment O'Brien on a play call.  Now lets see if their Defense can hold a healthy KC.  

For the first time in about 5 years I can finally compliment O'Brien on a play call.  Now lets see if their Defense can hold a healthy KC.  
Looked like Watson adjusted at the line. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting weekend in the postseason. I still can’t believe Baltimore imploded like that and it looks like KC is doing the same. 

But how boring would the nfl be if the perceived “better” team always won? It would be the nba essentially. 

Users who are viewing this thread