What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Mahomes has now over 100 pts if you had him in the NFFC playoffs as your 1st KC player.  I did on several teams but only paired him with Kelce as my 2nd player once.  Also had Lamar on that team which sucks that he lost.

And that's the main difference between Houston/KC then and now. As a defense they just aren't good at all if they can't generate pressure, they were able to not make a ton of mistakes in the 1st meeting and kept it close running the ball all over KC.

This one? Defensive penalties, terrible miscues, and the full BOB Experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Teicher @adamteicher

The Chiefs are the first team to score a TD on 7 straight offensive drives in ANY game (regular season or playoffs) since the 2009 Patriots did so against the Titans. I wondered if they could still dial this kind of offensive game up, if needed. I guess this is their answer

4:50 PM · Jan 12, 2020

And that's the main difference between Houston/KC then and now. As a defense they just aren't good at all if they can't generate pressure, they were able to not make a ton of mistakes in the 1st meeting and kept it close running the ball all over KC.

This one? Defensive penalties, terrible miscues, and the full BOB Experience.
If they hadn’t gotten cute with that fake punt, they should have run it a ton again. 

Adam Teicher @adamteicher

The Chiefs are the first team to score a TD on 7 straight offensive drives in ANY game (regular season or playoffs) since the 2009 Patriots did so against the Titans. I wondered if they could still dial this kind of offensive game up, if needed. I guess this is their answer

4:50 PM · Jan 12, 2020
Damn didn't know the Pats did it that recently.  Anyone ever done 8??

I mean... outside of that Georgia Tech/Cumberland game (which is the craziest box score I've ever seen)

Can't believe they were going to punt that lol.  A more aggressive coach (at the right times) and Houstin is in the AFCC.

You know the Cowboys Pepsi commercial where Jerry Jones comes down and takes the headset off the OC? I wish McNair would do that to BOB before the game ends. I'm not even a Texans fan and this display is shameful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before O’Brien’s initial decision to punt, I was actually about to post how surprised I was that Houston wasn’t already in no huddle.  But now I know.  He’s conceded this game

Users who are viewing this thread