What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston 31 @ Kansas City 51 - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in this thread is how good KC is....its been all about BOB collapse....but there is another side to that.....KC survived a total blown coverage, two brutal drops early on third down, a blocked punt for a TD, and a punt return fumble inside their 10....yeah BOB had some bad moments but the Hardman return ignited a fire and KC deserves some credit here....Hardman return, scoring on two plays after that and then HOU fumbling on the KO return changed everything....and the KC also made a ton of plays after that.....HOU collapse yes....but you still have to have the fire power to take advantage.......

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in this thread is how good KC is....its been all about BOB collapse....but there is another side to that.....KC survived a total blown coverage, two brutal drops early on third down, a blocked punt for a TD, and a punt return fumble inside their 10....yeah BOB had some bad moments but the Hardman return ignited a fire and KC deserves some credit here....Hardman return, scoring on two plays after that and then HOU fumbling on the KO return changed everything....and the KC also made a ton of plays after that.....HOU collapse yes....but you still have to have the fire power to take advantage.......
I agree 100%.  I admittedly didn't watch a lot of KC games this year, but I came away very impressed with their offense.  (Duh, they scored 173 points, but they obviously have a ton of weapons and a dynamic QB who takes full advantage).  

Not a strong rebuttal tbh, but better than actually defending hill's actions I suppose
Get it...you hate KC and Hill....CO buff/donkey boy or something....fair enough....but you and others were wrong about Hill in the spring and summer and you still are....i know it hurts ....especially when they have been destroying the broncos for 9 games straight and Hill keeps moving on....its ok to be wrong....its sad to keep whining....

Get it...you hate KC and Hill....CO buff/donkey boy or something....fair enough....but you and others were wrong about Hill in the spring and summer and you still are....i know it hurts ....especially when they have been destroying the broncos for 9 games straight and Hill keeps moving on....its ok to be wrong....its sad to keep whining....
Nah, don't hate either one. 

Well, that and the defense. They had to keep Houston at 24 just to enable the comeback to happen. 

They did their job, and then some. 

Users who are viewing this thread