What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread (1 Viewer)

That last shot showed him short :lol:
Short by the yellow line.  Yellow line you could see on the sidelines was about a half yard too far upfield compared to the actual sticks.

He definitely didn't get to the yellow line.  He probably got to the 1st down marker, but it's very inconclusive either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I alone thinking they should have gone for it there?  If GB gets a couple 1st downs the game is over anyways.  And a stop still keeps it a 1 score game even in FG range if you miss on 4th down.
Yea man these dudes love to punt. Wild. 

Happens every week: a ref from 7 yards BEHIND the line to gain runs in with a bad angle and marks the ball a yard ahead or a yard short of where EVERYONE watching on TV knows it should be.  WHY don't they have a referee station ON the line to gain?  You are a $1B industry NFL, you can afford an extra referee!

Happens every week: a ref from 7 yards BEHIND the line to gain runs in with a bad angle and marks the ball a yard ahead or a yard short of where EVERYONE watching on TV knows it should be.  WHY don't they have a referee station ON the line to gain?  You are a $1B industry NFL, you can afford an extra referee!
They should just have a ref chained to the ball. Or maybe duct tape a go-pro to the ball.

GB would have picked up the 4th 99% of the time but he was pretty clearly short there.

Good 2nd half. Rodgers made some great throws, Hawks D is mediocre outside of Clowney.

Gotta think SF / KC super bowl but you never know with Rodgers and Henry both being studly.

GB would have picked up the 4th 99% of the time but he was pretty clearly short there.

Good 2nd half. Rodgers made some great throws, Hawks D is mediocre outside of Clowney.

Gotta think SF / KC super bowl but you never know with Rodgers and Henry both being studly.
GB will have to be way better in SF. 

To me, on the first view, live I thought he was short of the first. But it was close and once they called first, and watching the replays I thought it would stand because none of the views showed enough to change it. 

As much props as Wilson gets these days, still not enough. That guy is amazing, I was exhausted just watching others trying to tackle him. 

That explains it. I have never once heard a ref say, we got some additional footage, then to make it worse after they said call stands, GB first down. 
Could you see them saying "we found additional footage, 2nd call overturned"?  That would be crazy, why even come out and say the additional footage comment?  Just say you were looking at the clock or something

So here’s the thing: Seattle’s defense blew up A-A-Ron.

SF’s D is 10x better than Seattle’s D right now. That front 4 is healthy. Packers in for a long day. 

glad to see Seattle out.  Go Niners. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Or (gasp!) a chip in the ball & Sideline lasers & stuff. 

Users who are viewing this thread