Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Frankman

Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread

The yellow yard marker had to be off.  From the angle from the right side of the field his helmet hits the ground at the yard marker.  The ball is at his chest in all the other reviews.  The only thing I can thing was that they didn't trust the yard marker.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

lol that's the intent

I'm right no matter what!

*i’m

my mother is also hoping for a Niners win, but I don’t think she posts here. 

mom? 

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

The yellow yard marker had to be off.  From the angle from the right side of the field his helmet hits the ground at the yard marker.  The ball is at his chest in all the other reviews.  The only thing I can thing was that they didn't trust the yard marker.

yellow line was off

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Dan said:

Who had a worse game, Russell Wilson or Lamar Jackson 

Did you watch both games?  It wasn't close.  One QB played well and one didn't (outside of fantasy football).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Did you watch both games?  It wasn't close.  One QB played well and one didn't (outside of fantasy football).

yes, that is my assessment as well

3 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Tough to say.  The official yard marker is on the other side of the field.  Not sure which is correct.  

Maybe so. Maybe neither is correct. But those arguing he didn't get the 1st down are basing it on the yellow line shown

• Like 2

Russell Wilson is so dangerous and tough to beat.  Hats off to him; once they stopped handing the ball to fat man Lynch, that offense was cookin’.

Congrats to the true Seahawks fans and team on a good season and a very tough battle the 2nd half today.

To Pete Carroll on the other hand, nothing I have to say about him is appropriate for this board.  Love to see that guy lose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Russell Wilson is so dangerous and tough to beat.  Hats off to him; once they stopped handing the ball to fat man Lynch, that offense was cookin’.

Congrats to the true Seahawks fans and team on a good season and a very tough battle the 2nd half today.

To Pete Carroll on the other hand, nothing I have to say about him is appropriate for this board.  Love to see that guy lose.

I was so worried he was going to injure an O-Linemen with the amount of times he runs into their backs.

3 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

I would love to see him penalized for all of the times he comes well on to the field.  I hate that.

• Like 1

Love to see the Packers defend Lambeau.  

I keep in mind how short-handed Seattle was.

Hope the Packers did not have any injuries which will hamper them next week.

Did they ever follow up on the ten second shot during the two minute warning T.O. of the trainer looking at Alexander's right wrist?

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

9 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Did they ever follow up on the ten second shot during the two minute warning T.O. of the trainer looking at Alexander's right wrist?

the who in the what now?

Just now, Dr. Dan said:

the who in the what now?

Jaire Alexander.  They had a sideline shot on a trainer examining his right wrist, ulnar side.  The shot was during the stoppage during the two minute warning or there abouts.

Just now, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Jaire Alexander.  They had a sideline shot on a trainer examining his right wrist, ulnar side.  The shot was during the stoppage during the two minute warning or there abouts.

ahh...  I'm not aware that he was injured. something to watch for Tuesday 

7 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

106 QBR

vs

63 QBR

hmmmm

A joke

Seattle lost because, yet again, they had a terrible offensive gameplan.  That offense, without Carson/Penny, does well when Russell “magic water cured my concussion” Wilson is running around like Fran Tarkenton and making plays.  The entire offense played poorly in the first half.....then they let Wilson take over, down 21-3.

My questions for Mike Pettine:  why do we ever play a zone?   At what point this season has the zone worked?  Is there a single game you can point to where it was successful?

• Like 1

Russell Wilson could play for the Bengals and I wouldn't bet against them winning two playoff games.  Guy is phenomenal.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Seattle lost because, yet again, they had a terrible offensive gameplan.  That offense, without Carson/Penny, does well when Russell “magic water cured my concussion” Wilson is running around like Fran Tarkenton and making plays.  The entire offense played poorly in the first half.....then they let Wilson take over, down 21-3.

My questions for Mike Pettine:  why do we ever play a zone?   At what point this season has the zone worked?  Is there a single game you can point to where it was successful?

If I had asked you in August if you would accept the Packers in the NFCCG what would you have said?

While I agree somewhat with your overall point, just have fun with it man. The Packers are 1 game away from the Super Bowl. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1