What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2019 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 3! (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
Link to week 2 playoffs

Let's get this fired up right away.  Not many options this week.  Remember, can't use any picks you've previously made, but no need to save anyone as it resets next week and goes to Halves.

Arodin  48
ZWK  44
Neil Beaufort Zod  41
Dr. Dan  39
TheWinz  34
-OZ-  31
Pip's Invitation  24
Deamon  21
Riffraff  13
kutta  10
QuizGuy66  0
Dr. Octopus  -3
IHEARTFF  -18

USED:
Off:  NOS, KCC,
Def:  HOU, KCC

W3:  Ugh, I'm kinda stuck here doing this again with no other real options :(
Off:   San Fran
Def:   San Fran

Well I used up SF defense last week gaining my lead, so have to go with a less strong option this time.

Used:

Off:  NO, KC

Def:  Tenn, SF

This Week:

Off:  SF

Def:  KC

Used

O - NO, KC
D - PHI, PHI

This Week

O - San Francisco 49ers
D - Kansas City Chiefs

used offense: NO, KC

used defense: BUF, SF

+39

Week 3:

Offense: GB

Defense: KC

Picked the wrong D, that's for sure

Week 3 Offense - GB

Week 3 Defense - KC

Well I used up SF defense last week gaining my lead, so have to go with a less strong option this time.

Used:

Off:  NO, KC

Def:  Tenn, SF

This Week:

Off:  SF

Def:  KC
Didn't mean to include you. Solid

Used:  on offense all eliminated teams.  On defense SF.

Week 3:

Offense: KC

Defense: GB

:boxing:

-QG
😦🤕

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the "right answer" this week was SF/SF, which was chosen by 3 players, albeit ones near the bottom of the standings.

I was liking how my two closest competitors decided to match my picks exactly, and my 4 closest pursuers decided to match my defense.  Made for a fairly safe play, and SF/KC proved to be almost as good as the optimum.  No movement in the top 3, but the SF/SF folks jump right back into the pack!  May be hard to make up the 15+ gap to the top 3 though.  Is it a battle between me, ZWK and NBZ for the title?

Arodin  61
ZWK  57
Neil Beaufort Zod  54
Deamon  38
Dr. Dan  35
-OZ-  35
TheWinz  30
Riffraff  30
Pip's Invitation  28
kutta  23
QuizGuy66  15
IHEARTFF  -1
Dr. Octopus  -3

Well the "right answer" this week was SF/SF, which was chosen by 3 players, albeit ones near the bottom of the standings.

I was liking how my two closest competitors decided to match my picks exactly, and my 4 closest pursuers decided to match my defense.  Made for a fairly safe play, and SF/KC proved to be almost as good as the optimum.  No movement in the top 3, but the SF/SF folks jump right back into the pack!  May be hard to make up the 15+ gap to the top 3 though.  Is it a battle between me, ZWK and NBZ for the title?

Arodin  61
ZWK  57
Neil Beaufort Zod  54
Deamon  38
Dr. Dan  35
-OZ-  35
TheWinz  30
Riffraff  30
Pip's Invitation  28
kutta  23
QuizGuy66  15
IHEARTFF  -1
Dr. Octopus  -3
Awesome.  There will be a bit less movement as it's just halves for the SB.  I think anyone outside the top 3 is out of it but anything can happen there.

Users who are viewing this thread