Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
shuke

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - DRAFT AWAY!

21 minutes ago, Capella said:

I spent the weekend looking at endless miles of beaches and blue water from 10 stories up while you were surrounded by freezing weather, overpriced sandwiches littered with beard hair and weed pop-up shops. 

60 degrees, sunny and after a trip to the legal weed shop down the street where I bought enough potent COExtract for $20 to get 750 Standard Poodles stoned, I came home, did the sort of repair work on my lawn that would make Shuke proud and cooked up some fresh red rockfish I got for $5.99/lb, wild caught right out of our own blue waters.  Didn't have a 10 story vantage point, but then again, I don't know what it sounds like when my neighbors are boinking between our communal walls.  

Edited by General Malaise
I don't have to suffer with Jameis either.

4 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

60 degrees, sunny and after a trip to the legal weed shop down the street where I bought enough potent COExtract for $20 to get 750 Standard Poodles stoned, I came home, did the sort of repair work on my lawn that would make Shuke proud and cooked up some fresh red rockfish I got for $5.99/lb, wild caught right out of our own blue waters.  Didn't have a 10 story vantage point, but then again, I don't know what it sounds like when my neighbors are boinking between our communal walls.  

Oh wow, fish, we don’t get any of that here.

You don’t have to suffer with jameis because much like baseball, you don’t have a football team either. 

And your college team also doesn’t have any national titles. 

Edited by Capella
And it never will
  • Laughing 1

31 minutes ago, Capella said:

Oh wow, fish, we don’t get any of that here.

You don’t have to suffer with jameis because much like baseball, you don’t have a football team either. 

And your college team also doesn’t have any national titles. 

Good news is that your city now has TWO Football teams that suck!  

Sorry the Taggart era didn't work out the way you guys has hoped.  I'm sure the new guy will get it pointed in the right direction immediately.  You guys going to give him longer than a season and a half or?

Edited by General Malaise
Deondre Francois isn't walking in that door any time soon.
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

60 degrees, sunny and after a trip to the legal weed shop down the street where I bought enough potent COExtract for $20 to get 750 749 :cry: Standard Poodles stoned, I came home, did the sort of repair work on my lawn that would make Shuke proud and cooked up some fresh red rockfish I got for $5.99/lb, wild caught right out of our own blue waters.  Didn't have a 10 story vantage point, but then again, I don't know what it sounds like when my neighbors are boinking between our communal walls.  

11 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Good news is that your city now has TWO Football teams that suck!  

Sorry the Taggart era didn't work out the way you guys has hoped.  I'm sure the new guy will get it pointed in the right direction immediately.  You guys going to give him longer than a season and a half or?

I dunno, it’s the first coach FSU has fired since 1975 so I don’t think it’s exactly the picture of instability. Of course if the school was as mediocre and irrelevant as Oregon is every year maybe they’d have to make more changes. :(

Will you guys merge with the Mountain West or the American when the Pac-10 network folds? 

Edited by Capella

4 hours ago, Notorious T.R.E. said:

WHO WANTS RANKING UPDATES THROUGHOUT BASED ON ROTOWIRE'S AWFUL PROJECTIONS??!!?1!!11

Formulas are in place, I'll post rankings at the end of round 5...unless I'm in transit because you ####ers draft too slow.

50 minutes ago, Capella said:

I dunno, it’s the first coach FSU has fired since 1975 so I don’t think it’s exactly the picture of instability. Of course if the school was as mediocre and irrelevant as Oregon is every year maybe they’d have to make more changes. :(

Will you guys merge with the Mountain West or the American when the Pac-10 network folds? 

The same mediocre that trounced your yasssssss by 40 in the Rose Bowl?  C'mon....

Pac12 is in dire straights financially.  I'm sure the schools will be fine regardless.  Maybe the ACC will absorb them so Clemson has some real teams to play? 

3 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

Really great sidebar, fellas.

zing, your college football conference is financially strapped.

Eugenio Suarez 3B 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

5.11 Nelson Cruz DH MIN

career year at 39 in 120 games and eligible only as DH. What could go wrong? (he was in my top 3 at this point)

Edited by cosjobs

Just now, shuke said:

Eugenio Suarez 3B 

dammit

• Thanks 1

well goldarnit the last three were my short list.

40 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

Really great sidebar, fellas.

We gotta fill those 8 hours between banana fish picks somehow 

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

well goldarnit the last three were my short list.

i feelya - i been hanging by my fingernails for that last one all day

Josh Donaldson 3B MIN

Carlos Correa SS HOU

Edited by cosjobs
effin bold