What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's your preferred Super Bowl matchup? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Total voters
I wanna see Mahomie on the big stage as often as possible, but i wouldn't be too non-plussed if the Cinderella team broke thru, v my Niners - one of the 3 home teams of my lifetime.

Think there’s enough going on with the different teams and different styles of play where any matchup could end up being a good game, but only KC-SF seems like it would have the potential to be an epic game. That’s my vote. 

Chiefs vs Anyone.

Of course, if the Chiefs actually make the Super Bowl I might die of a heart attack. So pour a 40 out for me and root for my Chiefs if you have no dog in the fight.

i have a future plunk on Tyreek Hill at a cheeky +2000 to win SB MVP. 

so, Chiefs. 

would prefer Green Bay as opponent 🕴

Going Titans/SF because of a subscriber contest I'm not even sure I have a shot at. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some family that are die-hard Packers fans and have season tickets to Lambeau, so I'll root for them vs. just about anyone except my team (Saints).  AFC I honestly don't care.  I like TN as the plucky underdogs who are on a roll, but Mahomes is fun to watch and I'm a Kelce fan after having him the last couple years on various teams so I'm good with either 

Last edited by a moderator:
Going Titans/SF because of a subscriber contest I'm not even sure I have a shot at. 
I'm glad you edited this, because I honestly was totally confused.  But I also know I'm not a huge football guy so I was too embarrassed to ask who ST was.  :lol:

Chiefs-Niners.  Arguably the best overall offense versus the best overall defense, which would be a fascinating matchup.  And, of the four coaches, Andy Reid deserves it the most, in my opinion.  That said, I could live with TEN making it, only because it would be a truly incredible story/run.  I have no desire to watch another SB with the Packers involved.  🤮

I can't handle visiting wife's family in WI if the Packers win, even make it. Need to have a humiliation like the GB visit to SF earlier this season. Maybe worse!

GO BEARS!!!

Is there a way we can just have 49ers and Packers lose and have the Super Bowl be Titans vs Chiefs.....That would be my preference. 

For gambling purposes Ten vs GB

For interesting game purposes KC vs SF

Lived in Kansas for 6 years, Tennessee for 3, Tennessee valley for 5 more now.   Do we really need an NFC team?    Titans for sure, then 49ers I guess 

I think Chiefs vs. 49ers is clearly the best matchup on paper, but I voted for Chiefs - Packers. 

Two great QB's that are amazing to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread