What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (1 Viewer)

Wow, Rodgers body language has never been good but combine that with him getting older and not as nimble is not a good combo.

One game over 100 yards rushing. He had a few nice games, he played well at times. "Nice season" depends on your definition. Definitely a good value if you picked him up on waivers. Your first point is spot on.
This is nice: 137 attempts, 772 yards, 5.6 avg, 8 TDs

Incredibly, the 49ers STILL haven’t opened up their playbook. 

I mean; that’s nuts. They conceivably can go into the SB & KC has no film to see what Shanahan has been scheming up since the Niners have been so effective on the ground. 

they haven’t had to do anything with the passing game. As anyone who’s followed the Niners knows, Shanny has some complex offensive schemes. 

talk about playing it close to the vest. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team go all the way through the playoffs & not have to tip their hand. 

Do we really need a commercial break for this review?  Should take 10 seconds to confirm.  And yes, this is my first NFL game.

KC/HOU was fun because I bet KC -10.5, and they insanely came back from 24-0 to cover, and it was an amazing comeback. That game was great but it wasn’t a great game.
Beautiful way to put it, I completely agree, though I had no bets in play. It was one team dominating for one quarter and the other dominating for the other three quarters. 

Shouldn't Green Bay be trying for 2-points here? I'm not really into analytics but simple math right? 34-15=19 spread, 2 TD, 2 2-Pt and a FG?

That's good information fro Green Bay, now they know they need 3 TDs in order to possibly tie. 

Still doesn't stop the Niners rush attack 

Incredibly, the 49ers STILL haven’t opened up their playbook. 

I mean; that’s nuts. They conceivably can go into the SB & KC has no film to see what Shanahan has been scheming up since the Niners have been so effective on the ground. 

they haven’t had to do anything with the passing game. As anyone who’s followed the Niners knows, Shanny has some complex offensive schemes. 

talk about playing it close to the vest. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team go all the way through the playoffs & not have to tip their hand. 
Niners' game plan is run the ball in as many sets and schemes as possible. If KC can actually limit/stop the run, THEN we'll see some chess games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this has been fun, but the only interest I have left in this game is Rodgers over 244 yards.   I figure he's got another 25 yards in him.   Gonna watch UCLA hoops choke and kill a teaser with SF and KC

Beautiful way to put it, I completely agree, though I had no bets in play. It was one team dominating for one quarter and the other dominating for the other three quarters. 
That, and this forum’s official game topic was filled with drunken incredulous shenanigans. Arguably the best in-game topic of the year. 

uh, no offense to this in-game topic. ;)  

Niners' game plan is run the ball in as many sets and schemes as possible. If KC can actually limit/stop the run, THEN we'll see some chess games.
Well yeah, but you know Shanny has a large passing playbook. He generally prefers a balanced playbook 60/40 run/pass. 

this has been ridoculous. 

Users who are viewing this thread