What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (2 Viewers)

He averaged 6 yards after contact.  What does that have to do with the size of the holes?
Because playing through contact is a lot easier when you have 10 to 15 yards of momentum before being touched.  No slight on Mostert, he looks strong and elusive, but that was domination in the trenches more than anything else.

Because playing through contact is a lot easier when you have 10 to 15 yards of momentum before being touched.  No slight on Mostert, he looks strong and elusive, but that was domination in the trenches more than anything else.
Breida and Coleman had 7 carries for 23 yards :lmao:

I remember a lot of 49er fans counting them out.
I had them as an 8-win team. 9 if things broke right.

of course that’s before we had Emmanuel Sanders, & I thought McKinnon was coming back.

I was not expecting 13 wins & Super Bowl. I don’t think anyone was. 

I've been posting in this thread a long time - I don’t recall a lot of Niners fans who were down on the team in the preseason thought most were cautiously optimistic. A lot of local talk about “make or break” year for coaching/GM/JimmyG judgements. I think you may be misremembering. 

Ohhhh.  Welll clearly San Fran's run blocking was horrendous and Mostert is the best RB to ever play the gane.🙄
It’s a lot easier to admit you were wrong than reply with more made up stuff.

Breida and Coleman haven’t been as successful as Mostert over the entire season.  You must think the OL doesn’t try as hard when they run the ball. 🤣

Breida and Coleman haven’t been as successful as Mostert over the entire season.  
I never said anything about Mostert being the lesser back.  I stated he was strong and elusive.  Ahhh playoff season.  When some homers become so insufferable they can't even accept praises on their team.

I never said anything about Mostert being the lesser back.  I stated he was strong and elusive.  Ahhh playoff season.  When some homers become so insufferable they can't even accept praises on their team.
Yeah, being confused about your explanation that mysteriously only applied to one of three RBs running behind the same OL makes me insufferable.

In their first game against GB, Coleman still averaged 3.5ypc and Mostert 7.5ypc.  Shouldn’t Coleman also have been able to break numerous tackles because of this magical momentum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread