What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (2 Viewers)

I remember a couple years ago when Mostert was a hot waiver wire pick up in FF. 

He's come a long way to 3 TDs in an NFCC and likely going to be the bell cow now in Super Bowl 54. 

Packers players be like Daniel-San in Karate Kid III when Mike Barnes was kicking his ### in the tourney and he was lying on the mat screaming "IT'S OVER!!!....FORGET ABOUT IT!....I"M SCARED OF HIM!!!!..I"M AFRAID!!!!...I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!".  Unfortunately for them.....there is no Mr. Miyagi on the Green Bay sideline to calm them down.  

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way to my farmers market booth today, I was listening to Best Week Ever. Everyone was all over the Packers. Very little insight, lots of talk about the mystique of Aaron Rodgers. :rolleyes:

This isn't really all that surprising so far. The Packers were a very fluky 13-3. They were almost swept by the picking 3rd in the draft Lions. They got the Vikings without Cook, the Chiefs without Mahomes. They were more a 10-6 caliber team. 

The 49ers formations, and offensive scheming of the run game has been masterful. Raheem Mostert is looking like Priest Homes out there. Playaction in the 2nd half will be wide open if they want it too. 

Conversely, Rodgers is looking like Philip Rivers did a few times this year, where he almost looks like he'd rather be at home. Zero urgency to his game so far, and a lot of terrible throws and reads. Its a tough D, obviously, but Rodgers has been getting a pass for some time now, when truth be told, he hasn't been an elite QB since 2016. I'd be blown away if the Packers are able to make a game of this like Seattle did last week. 

49ers would have had a much tougher time with Seattle, but this is mismatch everywhere. offense, defense, and coaching. 

On the way to my farmers market booth today, I was listening to Best Week Ever. Everyone was all over the Packers. Very little insight, lots of talk about the mystique of Aaron Rodgers. :rolleyes:
I don't believe you. Not even a little bit. 

The whole world was on the 9ers, and obviously rightly so.

I don't believe you. Not even a little bit. 

The whole world was on the 9ers, and obviously rightly so.
I’m telling you what the guys on the show said this morning. 

you can likely find it streaming - I don’t care if you believe me or not, that’s what they said. Both the hosts of Best Week Ever were on the Packers 

This isn't really all that surprising so far. The Packers were a very fluky 13-3. They were almost swept by the picking 3rd in the draft Lions. They got the Vikings without Cook, the Chiefs without Mahomes. They were more a 10-6 caliber team. 

The 49ers formations, and offensive scheming of the run game has been masterful. Raheem Mostert is looking like Priest Homes out there. Playaction in the 2nd half will be wide open if they want it too. 

Conversely, Rodgers is looking like Philip Rivers did a few times this year, where he almost looks like he'd rather be at home. Zero urgency to his game so far, and a lot of terrible throws and reads. Its a tough D, obviously, but Rodgers has been getting a pass for some time now, when truth be told, he hasn't been an elite QB since 2016. I'd be blown away if the Packers are able to make a game of this like Seattle did last week. 

49ers would have had a much tougher time with Seattle, but this is mismatch everywhere. offense, defense, and coaching. 
Very accurate post.

Why was clock running on that false start after the Jones first down? I see this all the time and never understood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherman not gonna like that low block. I look for things to get feisty with him especially if score is way out of hand mid-4th quarter 

Users who are viewing this thread