What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (2 Viewers)

So your down 27-0...you just scored a TD. Jones.....go hand the ball to the ref and run off the field. Not even a smidgen of a celebration should be happening. Let’s go. 

In the meantime......the Packers have been run all over...any confidence they can get a 3 and out and score again to make this somewhat of a game?

I think it's pretty much impossible for the Packers to keep it close, let alone win the game. That san fran defense is going to destroy them. And the Packers D won't be able to stop the run. Gonna be over quickly.  I think it will ultimately end up one of the most lopsided losses in Packers history. They've had a good season with a rookie coach and did better than many expected. But it ends today.
Bingo

Night night GB.

What a let down for the NFC Championship. Always look forward to this Sunday of football. Usually a lot better than this. 

Awful game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no one gave the 9ers a chance last week either 🙄
No, just one beat reporter calling in. 

i just bristle when I hear bad predictions based on no analysis. Go back & listen to today’s Best Week Ever show - both hosts were on the Packers, for no reason other than mojo.

hey, if someone wants to pick the Pack to win, that’s fine.  But saying it’s because Rodgers is going to somehow will them to a victory sounds illogical. 

Right when Coleman went down I said it looked like.a dislocated shoulder to me. My shoulder has popped out about 50 times, I know it all too well.

And how about a play action pass here for a big play, Kyle? I get that the running game is working but this is the PERFECT time for it.

Users who are viewing this thread