What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (1 Viewer)

Easiest money I’ve made gambling this year.  

Packers were always pretenders.  Too bad the Saints blew it.  That could have been a game.  
Same. I explained at length in the SF thread, but I pretty much went to school on that SEA game. Packers gave up pressure to a makeshift SEA D who’s notoriously poor at pass rushing, and barely contained SEA O with 2-3 starters out on the OL. 

-7.5 felt like a gift. 

This game has been bad but let’s be honest, these playoffs have been terrible. Was Ten/NE the most compelling game?
I sure thought so. Largely because of vrabel.

Buffalo Houston was something and I was entertained by the Vikings Saints game 
Entraining for sure. Compelling? Meh

Definitely. Baltimore/TEN was good as well. 
That was fun. 

SF / KC is going to be fun. They both deserve to be there for sure. 

The Houston/KC game was entertaining.  Down big to comeback to blowout.  The game thread was fun to read through.

Why are the Packers' RT and LT allowed to move before the ball is snapped.  Happens almost every play.

GB, the worst 13-3 team ever. They were embarrassed twice by the 49ers, and should have lost to the sorry lions twice. Bye bye arrogant Aaron, I'm sure he will blame it on his coach.
I said the same thing all year. I felt like each week I watched them they had to make a comeback or were winning by 1 score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it’s moments but felt very lopsided most of the game. 

Hou/Buf was fun but maybe the sloppiest 4th quarter of playoff football I’ve ever watched. 
KC/HOU was fun because I bet KC -10.5, and they insanely came back from 24-0 to cover, and it was an amazing comeback. That game was great but it wasn’t a great game.

Timmy Smith's performance feels similar in how unexpected it was, even though Mostert did have a nice season. But Smith's numbers weren't as gaudy as what we're seeing here.
One game over 100 yards rushing. He had a few nice games, he played well at times. "Nice season" depends on your definition. Definitely a good value if you picked him up on waivers. Your first point is spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread