What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LIV Discussion Thread - 49ers vs Chiefs (1 Viewer)

One of the keys if you're San Fran is getting up top early or taking an early lead...however, that's not happening. 

If KC is able to cash in here, running for San Fran the rest of the way is going to be a challenge. 

sone guys just dont want to work hard once they've made it. Some do, and they were announced at the start of the game. 
"If you really look at Kobe from the perspective that an athletic trainer would, there's nothing special about him," he said. But asked what made Bryant great, he said, "He worked harder than anyone that I've ever been around."

Kansas City having trouble running the ball, despite the early success, could be a problem in the 2nd half. 

Can't get lucky every 4th and short. 

10-3, would feel good if you're San Fran, withstood the early thrust or adrenaline from KC. 

Surprised to see no spy on Mahomes yet and lots of cover 2 and cover 4. San Fran daring Williams and Kelce to beat them. 

"If you really look at Kobe from the perspective that an athletic trainer would, there's nothing special about him," he said. But asked what made Bryant great, he said, "He worked harder than anyone that I've ever been around."
There was an interview with some NBA player who told a story on the radio. I came in the middle of it so I missed who it was, but he said they got there & went to practice in the gym on game day. Kobe was in there working out. Trainer said he’d been in there for an hour.

they finished their warmups & Kobe was still in there. Dude went back to get his bag he left in the practice gym & Kobe was still in there an hour later. 

he was thinking “Kobe’s gonna be terrible - he’s gotta he worn down.”

lakers won, Kobe was a monster. 

after the game he asked Kobe why he worked out so much before the game. Kobe said he wanted to show him he could never work as hard as he did. That his will to win was that much greater than anyone else’s.

thats a special kind of drive. #RIP

damn, didn't think to put money on Deebo to get MVP if SF can win this. that should have been some nice odds

Users who are viewing this thread