What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash - TMZ (1 Viewer)

Nobody else really reporting yet

I'm sure everyone is scrambling to confirm. Would be pretty freaking tragic

Nobody else really reporting yet

I'm sure everyone is scrambling to confirm. Would be pretty freaking tragic
On twitter News is confirming there was a crash in Calabasas that reportedly had Kobe on it, they are trying to confirm that piece.

No legit source yet.   All just saying TMZ reported it.   This supposedly happened in LA...why would the only confirmation come from Miami?

This IS a tragedy.. I Feel really bad for his wife, the kids, and the others in the crash.   :(  

I have to think there's at least one young woman in Vail, CO who's not going to lose much sleep over his passing. 

No legit source yet.   All just saying TMZ reported it.   This supposedly happened in LA...why would the only confirmation come from Miami?
TMZ is super legit whether they are scumbags or not. They don’t miss a lot. And this La reporter just tweeted this:

#BreakingNews
  This is not a joke-Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas
Our ABC7 Desk has confirmed
  #abc7eyewitness

It was really foggy. I wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with it. I wouldn’t want to be flying in a helicopter in those conditions.
It’s foggy out. Terrible. I hate small planes and helicopters. RIP Kobe. This sucks. 

Users who are viewing this thread