What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best robot vacuum (1 Viewer)

Big League Chew

Footballguy
We had a Roomba for a few years. Thing was pretty good but it’s old and started sucking so I’m looking for a replacement. Costco has the e6 and the 985 models. Both have iffy reviews. Any recommendations?

We had a Roomba for a few years. Thing was pretty good but it’s old and started sucking so I’m looking for a replacement. Costco has the e6 and the 985 models. Both have iffy reviews. Any recommendations?
Shouldn't it have been doing this all along? 

Sorry, couldn't resist.  I have a Roomba model 614. it cleans fine, but it's constanly getting itself stuck. On the stair ledge, under furniture (the worst), behind furniture, under cupboards, around wires and shoe laces, etc.  To the point that I have to de-Roomba trap the house before i can run it when we're not home or babysit it when we are. It does pick up a lot of stuff, when it's doing its thing. But too often it ain't.

I recently did a lot of research for this and, for the money, the Eufy 11S is the best I could find.  We've been using it regularly for a year and have no complaints, especially at it's price point.
Yeah we have this, for the price it’s great.  If you’re looking for something you can program routes or control from your phone I’d look else but if you just want something  that runs into stuff and cleans this one is worth it 

Shouldn't it have been doing this all along? 

Sorry, couldn't resist.  I have a Roomba model 614. it cleans fine, but it's constanly getting itself stuck. On the stair ledge, under furniture (the worst), behind furniture, under cupboards, around wires and shoe laces, etc.  To the point that I have to de-Roomba trap the house before i can run it when we're not home or babysit it when we are. It does pick up a lot of stuff, when it's doing its thing. But too often it ain't.
That's my favorite feature of the Eufy 11S---it's the slimmest robot vac on the market.  It fits under every piece of furniture we own and has never gotten stuck.

That's my favorite feature of the Eufy 11S---it's the slimmest robot vac on the market.  It fits under every piece of furniture we own and has never gotten stuck.
Regrettably I totally never thought about the furniture clearance thing before I bought mine. It does it's job well enuff, but can be a PITA

I recently did a lot of research for this and, for the money, the Eufy 11S is the best I could find.  We've been using it regularly for a year and have no complaints, especially at it's price point.
How’s the suction on that model? Says it’s 1300Pa whatever that means. There’s a model that’s not slim and $30 more with a 2000Pa

We predominantly use the 11S on our hard floors and it's great.  It still works well on our carpeted floors but there is a noticeable difference.  If you have mostly carpeted floors it's worth the extra $30 to get the 11S Max.

ETA that the 11S Max is also only 2.85" so fits under almost all furniture.

Last edited by a moderator:
We predominantly use the 11S on our hard floors and it's great.  It still works well on our carpeted floors but there is a noticeable difference.  If you have mostly carpeted floors it's worth the extra $30 to get the 11S Max.

ETA that the 11S Max is also only 2.85" so fits under almost all furniture.
It’s on the way. Feels like Christmas again

Users who are viewing this thread