What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nick Chubb....buy or sell player? (2 Viewers)

Parmcat

Canada: Beer, Bacon and Beavers
I bought an orphan dynasty ppr team. It's  going into the second year.  The owner that had this team auto drafted and didn't make a FAAB move all year.

I have all my picks (1.04), and have made a few small moves already.

I have Nick Chubb.  Could land a bunch of picks in a year I probably won't compete, or I could try to kill the draft and use the FAAB this year and build around Chubb

I am pretty new to dynasty, so could use different perspectives

Thanks!

I would need to see the makeup of your team.  How many teams are in the league?  What is the scoring?  What is the starter set up?

I would need to see the makeup of your team.  How many teams are in the league?  What is the scoring?  What is the starter set up?
TE ppr premium.  FFPC league 12 team...  Have Chubb, Gurley and Mack.  WRs are average.  TE is a mystery.  Thanks for looking

QB Philip Rivers

RB Marlon Mack

RB Nick Chubb

WR Jarvis Landry

WR T.Y. Hilton

RB Nyheim Hines

RB Tarik Cohen

TE Eric Ebron

PK Jake Elliott

DF CIN Team Defense

Jimmy Garoppolo

DeVante Parker

Todd Gurley

Jordan Howard

Zay Jones

Elijah McGuire

Robert Foster

Rodney Anderson

Jerick McKinnon

Lamar Miller

I wouldn't be afraid to move Chubb but it would need to be an overpay.  He is the type of asset to build around.

Last edited by a moderator:
 They are 1.10 and 2.10.  I already own 1.04, 1.09 and 2.04
To me not enough...  I made an assumption that the 2021 picks would be in the same range area.  IMO, there has to be additional pieces in this offer for me to move Chubb.  

To me not enough...  I made an assumption that the 2021 picks would be in the same range area.  IMO, there has to be additional pieces in this offer for me to move Chubb.  
Agreed.  You also have to look at it this way.  If the other person is picking in that range he probably already has a very strong team.  Now you are giving him Chubb.  You need more.

They are 1.10 and 2.10.  I already own 1.04, 1.09 and 2.04
You need to get an impact, top end player.  Those picks won't do that for you to move Chubb.  I would not make that trade.   I also think picks are overrated because they are basically a crap shoot.  If you are in a rebuild you are trying to get players like Chubb (young studs).  I wouldn't trade him away unless I was getting an elite player, a starter and top end pick(s)---------like I said earlier, an overpay.  Chubb is the exact type player you want in a rebuild. 

Thanks guys....

I guess he is a hold...unless my doors get blown off

Appreciate the responses

Users who are viewing this thread